Busted in Nashville

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Not that kind of busted, lol.

The wife and I were traveling home from Nashville this morning with the in-laws. We were stopped in traffic and got rear-ended.
I heard tires squalling, and BAM!!!!
The car is busted.
My current situation, setting outside Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital on the sidewalk, waiting on everyone to get checked out because the police won’t let me take my pistol inside, and I have nowhere to store it while I go in.
Everyone is fine though, just scrapes and bruises.

whew!…that was a close one!

blessings that no one was injured and that the docs will hopefully check everyone over real good

maybe get a lawyer?

you may feel ok today but there is no guarantee that you won’t wake up and can’t turn your head or bend over to pick up the cats bowl

you already know this and I’m sure your covered with good insurance

all the best

big

whew!…that was a close one!

blessings that no one was injured and that the docs will hopefully check everyone over real good

maybe get a lawyer?

you may feel ok today but there is no guarantee that you won’t wake up and can’t turn your head or bend over to pick up the cats bowl

you already know this and I’m sure your covered with good insurance

all the best

big

Yep, got a feeling I am gonna be hurting tomorrow. Done called the boss and told him I wouldn’t be in.

That sucks. Glad all are ok. Hope the guy who hit you has insurance or you carry Uninsured Drivers Insurance.

Bad thing, the person that hit us was a 75ish year old woman. By herself, Illinois plates.
I jumped out of our car, ran back, and had to get my pocket knife out to cut through her airbags before I could get to her good enough to figure out she was not hurt real bad.
I feel just as bad for her as I do us.

Surprisingly, and thankfully, we are all feeling pretty good. None of us are really all that sore or anything.
We are all just glad we got rear ended by a car, and not a semi.

Latest posts

Back