busted........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
i awoke to a narcotics team raiding my house. they said they had an anonymous tip, that they were there knocking on the door for 2 hours but i didnt hear them. they said they had a dog circle the house after i didnt respond. he hit on it and they kicked my door down. theres NO way i didnt hear them outside my house for 2 hours. i never saw a warrent. they said they had one. im being charge with manufactoring 50lbs. because including some clones i had started for fun i had 50 plants. they hadn't even started flowering yet. i had 5 autos that DID have bud on them. i live in georgia and the penlty here is 10 do 5. does anyone here have any experience with NORML lawyers?

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes.
Georgia has some tough MJ laws and some major over-zealous cops. :(
Been there done that and still fighting.

Your best bet is to hire a good criminal attorney who has experance with drug cases, and does not always follow the rules. Get the best crooked lawyer you can find. I don't know about Georga, but in small towns in Texas cases are decided over lunch or supper, long before the trial date. Good luck in your efforts.

Wow... Georgia.
I had a pretty good feeling goin for you till I saw that word. I am sorry to hear it. Dont mean to sound a downer, but this is serious, and is gonna be a fight.
Menimeth is right. If your not in a major city like Atlanta. Its best to go local with an attorney. Someone that knows the judges, what to expect from the different ones, and whats best for you.

Wish you the best tokin. Giveum hell.

Wow man...Georgia? Thats harsh.
Do not go with a Norml Lawyer like others said go with a local. Ask some criminal buddies around they'll tell you who to avoid.
Good luck. You may get lucky and get probation, but expect a weekend in jail at least.
I'm surprised you aren't in jail now awaiting a bond hearing. :confused:

sounds like the south need to get with the times. how can all those rich nfl player live in the ATL with those kinds of harsh mj laws.....ohh yeah they got millions to fight their cases. sucks to be the little guy sumtimes. "Fight every fight like you can win" keep ur head up and blaze a phat 1! one love

gutted for you tokin,,,its sad to know your in the shite for your herbs,,theos white dewarf looked ansom aswell ,,,,,hope you get a good breif ond dont get a costodeial sentenc,,,,,my advice to you is start preparing your case now get them told ther was no way you would have got couple of pound never mind 50lbs tell them ther auto dewarf cannabis that dose not produce wot they are saying,,,,my bro is chrged with cultivation and intent to suply he got cought with 50 aswell and they are saying ther was 70 his lawyer is fighting his case is arguing how can they put a value on something that they have destroyed,,,,tokin i hope all goes good for you budy,,,,peace[j]

Not another one...what's going on around here with all the busts??? I hope things don't go down too, harshly for you tokin.

Menimeth said:
Your best bet is to hire a good criminal attorney who has experance with drug cases, and does not always follow the rules. Get the best crooked lawyer you can find. I don't know about Georga, but in small towns in Texas cases are decided over lunch or supper, long before the trial date. Good luck in your efforts.
:yeahthat:

Gota agree. I got popped in a small town and came to court with my city lawyer in TX. Didn't help a bit and cost me extra for the travel out of county.

WeedHopper said:
Loose Lips,,everytime Bro.

I agree.....not saying that is the problem here but most times it is. Anonymous tip to me means someone knew you were growing.... I think people get comfortable growing and then relax and let their guard down.

jmo

oh tokin in Australia is different , i know 1 who is in court since 4 years and still grows lol and its a brisbane city which is for university and students and a very safe location , he still goes to court and he still grows , u will need to lengthen ur appointments to months and pay much for this because then they will drop it off later when they see u fight , remember , now just grow and dont smoke , just fight ur way to victory and ur prize is ur smokes =)

tokinherper said:
yep. my fiance.

edit:ex fiance

That just sucks on so many levels....it is things like this that make me feel like people suck in general. Not everyone obviously but for someone to be so vindictive....it blows my mind.

Latest posts

Back