butter with water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indeedica

Reaction score
I have a ton of clippings that i'm trying to make into some heady cookies. my buddy told me that he boils the buds and butter in water. he says that he fills a pot with water and then simmers the bud and butter in the water. then lets the pot sit over night, the next morning he scrapes the hardened butter off the top of the water. have you guys heard of the this technique? its new to me.

Not sure on that!!!
Not sure if i'd like to find out either??!!

Second thoughts........

I'd like to see your mate eat it on toast!

indeedica said:
I have a ton of clippings that i'm trying to make into some heady cookies. my buddy told me that he boils the buds and butter in water. he says that he fills a pot with water and then simmers the bud and butter in the water. then lets the pot sit over night, the next morning he scrapes the hardened butter off the top of the water. have you guys heard of the this technique? its new to me.
Whats up indeedica. If you stroll down to the bottom of the page in this section you will see a thread called bud butter. Inside LdyLunatic has a recipe on how to make it.

Latest posts

Back