BuyDutchSeeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Arty, IF you're not a seedbank shill and want to talk and learn about growing, you've come to the right place. You won't find more knowledge anywhere.

The folks here (including me) are just surprised when someone goes to a seedbank other than The Attitude. We know that their prices are good, it's 7 to 9 days usually to the US, and for a little extra, they ship stealth AND GUARANTEE DELIVERY!!:holysheep:

And yeah, you're needing to cull some plants pretty badly!

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Well Arty, IF you're not a seedbank shill and want to talk and learn about growing, you've come to the right place. You won't find more knowledge anywhere.

The folks here (including me) are just surprised when someone goes to a seedbank other than The Attitude. We know that their prices are good, it's 7 to 9 days usually to the US, and for a little extra, they ship stealth AND GUARANTEE DELIVERY!!:holysheep:

And yeah, you're needing to cull some plants pretty badly!

AG

Honestly, the Attitude site gives me a headache. I was looking for Strawberry Cough, but the list is only seedbanks. I went through google and found it, but wow. I like something more simple. Again, new in this world. They do have decent prices, I wont argue there.

No, I am not a seedbank. Yes, I am open to learning. What I know about cultivating Cannabis is enough to start a project, but thats it. When it comes to making Hash, breeding hybrids, maximizing space, etc. Very limited.

Thanx for your post. PS- Cull? As in seperating superior from inferior breeds?

ArtyCannabis said:
Honestly, the Attitude site gives me a headache. I was looking for Strawberry Cough, but the list is only seedbanks. I went through google and found it, but wow. I like something more simple. Again, new in this world. They do have decent prices, I wont argue there.

No, I am not a seedbank. Yes, I am open to learning. What I know about cultivating Cannabis is enough to start a project, but thats it. When it comes to making Hash, breeding hybrids, maximizing space, etc. Very limited.

Thanx for your post. PS- Cull? As in seperating superior from inferior breeds?

LOL--if you find it difficult to navigate Attitude's web site, you might find growing more involved than you want. Did you use the Search function?

And a word about picking strains to grow. I hope that you have not purchased Strawberry Cough seeds yet. You have a small space and you are going to have to look for strains that will do well in your space. One of the things you need to look for is a more indica strain that stays small. Strawberry Cough is a mostly sativa that is going to get tall (maybe 4-5' or more), so would not be a good choice for your space. You can control height somewhat, but there are limits. Look for a nice short bushy Indica type. These also usually have a shorter flowering time.

Yes, culling is pretty much getting rid of the inferior plants (not necessarily strains/breeds) to make room for the superior ones.

I would recommend starting slow and not worrying about things like breeding for a long time. We can help you with making hash when the time comes and answer your specifics (like maximizing space) along the way.

ArtyCannabis said:

?

What's up. Attitude Seeds has a very easy to use 'search bar' to use. There are several breeders that have the cough and some killer hybrids out there like Sagarmatha seed "strawberry d lite" --- (NYCD x Strawberry Cough) and holy smoke seeds "strawberry diesel", which is the same cross. Yes I love Sour, NYC, Cali, Power, or whatever Diesel.:)

Reply to Goddess

I get it. You guys are ASB fans. Just dont expect for everyone to follow your Mantra. Now like I said. I like BDS. If they dont have a specific strain, then I will look for it elsewhere. Example: SLH & Straw Cough, I went to ASB,

Room? This is due to the fact, that I wasnt prepared for all my seeds to mature into the flowering phase. 5 feet, I can remove the table from my room. My space is 8 FT high, 10 FT Width, 7 FT Diameter.

Breeding, yeah im not looking for that atm. I just like to learn as much as I can, about the field I am going into. Hash, cant wait. :hubba:

Reply to Mc Canna

I guess I got use to going into a website, and just seeing a list of everything. Anyway, I did like that they had the 2 strains I was looking for. Overall, I got no real complaints about them. Nevertheless, for now I will stay with BDS.

LOL--Attitude helps makes this site possible...of course we are going to be Attitude fans. However none of are slaves to it. If we cannot find what we are looking for there, we look elsewhere.

I didn't realize that you had that much headroom--that makes quite a difference. Go for whatever sounds good.

Save all your small sugar leaves that are full of trichs when you harvest. Sometimes if I get small popcorn bud, I throw that in too. This goes into a freezer bad and get saved until I have enough to make bubble hash. Love bubble and so easy.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--Attitude helps makes this site possible...of course we are going to be Attitude fans. However none of are slaves to it. If we cannot find what we are looking for there, we look elsewhere.

I didn't realize that you had that much headroom--that makes quite a difference. Go for whatever sounds good.

Save all your small sugar leaves that are full of trichs when you harvest. Sometimes if I get small popcorn bud, I throw that in too. This goes into a freezer bad and get saved until I have enough to make bubble hash. Love bubble and so easy.

Yes, which is why I now write the website I buy from as, BDS. Rather then writing the whole name. I wont disrespect a sponsor, to a website that can help me.

Yeah, the video can be misleading. If I could get one more light in there. I would be straight. Maybe just go for a 1000w. Lets see.

I saw an interesting video in youtube a while back. Where the guy shived all the tri's from the frozen trims. Then he went through a process of placing the risen in a plastic, wetting, and putting it in an oven.

At the end. It was an old fashion brownie. Beautiful thang. I hear mix reviews, about bubble hash. Hell! I might try both, depending on my yields. Im not looking to become a Street dispensery just yet. So, there is room to experiment with many things.

ArtyCannabis said:
Im new to the cultivating world of Cannabis. When I first started, I was wary of where to buy my first seeds. Mostly because I didnt want to get ripped-off. Anyway, I was on this site, that served as a library for Cannabis strains. There they had an icon you could click on, if you wanted that particular seed. It led me into buydutchseeds.com.

Now, this was my problem. I live in America, and not in a state that has decriminalized Cannabis yet. In fact, its one if the more stricter states. Furthermore, I still had the fear, of getting ripped-off. I started doing research, and found no complaints about them. Also, I was using a CC. So if worst comes to worst, I can always chargeback. I ordered 10 Diesel seeds & 10 White Rhino seeds. The site said, "for deliveries to America, expect 1-3 week delay". Fine, I get it. So, I ordered, and started the waiting process. 5 days after I ordered I received my seeds in the mail. :)
Very happy. It came in an unassuming package; really cute.

Now, here is the fun part. Every site, book, and video I read, told me to expect the following. Out of 10 seeds, expect only 8 to germinate. Out of 8, expect 6 to be healthy sprouts. Out of 6 sprouts, expect only 3 to be females. LOL, this is the reason I bought so many seeds, right. All 20 germinated. Some took 1 day. Some took 5, but they all germinated. Out of 20, 17 reached the Vegey stage. Some are large, and some are runts, but they are healthy. NOw, the reason some runts are, because I only have a 600w HPS bulb, and under the table I have 6 CFL's. Im happy that so many germinated, at the same time. I had no idea where to put them. Right now they are cramped. I just started the Flowering stage this morning. In a week they should show signs of gender. I will be able to get rid of some. I also Cloned 5 of the more healthier looking plants. I numbered them, since I dont know what they are yet. If its parent is a male, I can just take it out. Hoping for good females.

As far as buydutchseeds.com, the only problem I have is; they are a bit limited. They have a lot of strains, but some of the one's I was looking for to grow next. They dont have. I wrote them, and they said " they are planning to expand there inventory in the future. So, I like there response. Usually companies like this, tend to be a bit set on there ways. They seem open minded, though. Next thing I will buy from them is 10 afghans & 10 blue cheese. This time I will be prepared. :hubba:
Your first mistake is buying anything to do with cannabis with a credit card. never buy anything that can be traced to you or your address !

I've bought from them before, never had a problem always fast delivery and good crop
img15865.png

Latest posts

Back