buying grow stuff at WALMART, LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTpoor

Reaction score
hxxp://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/15/11710516-shopper-bitten-by-rattlesnake-in-wal-mart

This dude told everyone his business!!! What a bonehead, I would of said the mulch was for rosebuds roses,

Thought I'd throw something in for Jesuse, lol plus picture looking out my backdoor, rocky mountain HIGH, elk's in the hayfield

scottish dudes!!.jpg

P1040170.JPG

P1040118.JPG

P1040121.JPG

Lookin to beautyfull country yual be livin in pilgrem. Loves the mountains and picture of its meat counter. Mighty fresh lookin ;)

BWD

i didnt see or hear him say anything other than he was bit from snake and didnt know what to do...

:stoned:

"Craig, a married father of two, said the mulch was for his marijuana plants, which he is licensed to grow for medical reasons."

what an idiot, legal or not, the thug down the street now knows he grows.

I got bit by a crab at the seafood shop.
Damn finger aint fit in my nose since.
But 3 or 4 kids were able to expand their vocabulary. Whether their parents wanted them to or not.

That be funny right there I had crabs once wait nope that was my brother he aint been normal since now yual tell tail.

BWD

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I got bit by a crab at the seafood shop.
Damn finger aint fit in my nose since.
But 3 or 4 kids were able to expand their vocabulary. Whether their parents wanted them to or not.

It is always good to expand children's vocabulary. ha.

Beautiful shots potpoor!

Latest posts

Back