Buying new light have 3 1000 watt so they say mars hydro a no named brand and i forget the other brand but they all have the Samsung 301 diod 311b i f

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm expending witch light should I get that would be good for 4 to 6 plants have all the space I need with 3 1000 watt 301b Samsung diods there pretty much the same except one runs very hot. But I don't have enogh cause I have 8 plants going right now and need the light to finish cause they just started budding and you cam tell there struggling. And what is a good strain to grow and from what seed despensery I went to ilgm the first time and they were awesome but all the plants look like differs genetics some have fat leaves some have skinny leaves its weird. But as far as I can tell there all good

I'm expending witch light should I get that would be good for 4 to 6 plants have all the space I need with 3 1000 watt 301b Samsung diods there pretty much the same except one runs very hot. But I don't have enogh cause I have 8 plants going right now and need the light to finish cause they just started budding and you cam tell there struggling. And what is a good strain to grow and from what seed despensery I went to ilgm the first time and they were awesome but all the plants look like differs genetics some have fat leaves some have skinny leaves its weird. But as far as I can tell there all good
I only have one SF 1000 and I can flower only two or three with a grow light blub on the sides. I have to move them around so each of them gets enough light. I am going to get another SF 1000 and try to flower four to five at a time. ILGM has decent weed but it does cost a little bit more than some seed banks. We have some sponsors here on the site.

I HAVE BEEN GROWING 4 AND 5 WITH MARS HYDRO 2000 LIGHT
I just received a Mars Hydro TSW3000 with the new tighter edge configuration and single removable driver. Great light for a 3x3, but nothing larger IMO.

Skywalker OG at 29 days of flower, in a 10 gallon cloth pot filled with Stonington Blend Organic Grower's Mix under a MH TSW3000.

Attachments

• 20230805_143944.jpg
    20230805_143944.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back