buying nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDZ420

mmMMmm HAZE
Reaction score
i just found a hydroponics store in my area so im thinking about going their to buy some nutrients and i had a couple questions what should i buy cus ive never used hydro nutes, and when i walk in there arent they gonna be suspiscious about what im gonna use it for and what should i say if they start asking question cus im a wicked paranoid person im always thinking the worst but i just wanted to hear some oppinions on what i could do cus im trying to get bigger yields and stronger potency but im using crappy nutes right now

sorry bout that forgot to explain my grow its been along time sense ive been on here but ill be growing in a 2x3 cab with about 6 42 watt cfl's i as for the light cycles im gonna use 24/7 until 2 weeks after alternating nods then i switch to 12/12 for a week then i switch to 13/11 for a week then i switch to 14/10 for the rest of the time. plus ill have 4 plants that will be seeded

They all know what ur gonna be growing neways... 90% of a hydro stores sales goes to MJ. If u can get DNR nutes they are extremely easy to use... anything they sell will do it tho!

so they probably wont care cus they're getting paid by my purchases right.?
and if there is any other advice on products that helps boost up potency and yields that anyone can give me that would be great cus i have no clue whats the best stuff out there

Thas right.. just dont talk about illegal stuff... they usually dont like it... if u talk about tomatoes they know what ur talkin about.

Any 2 part Nutes will be fine 2 for growth.. 2 for blooming.... if you want a real booster get some ''monster bloom'' or ''monster bud'' or something like that.... a 0-50-30 fert, however this would only be used 2-3 times over a whole flowering period.

my local hydro shops wanted $85 for moster bud, seems a bit pricy... I have a similar topic going right now, and was advised by monkey and few others Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom or Micro Bloom, unfortunitly cant find any of them were I live...

What does anyone think about American Agritech's PURE BLEND? I've used it for years with great results but haven't tried to many other type of nutes.

Monster bloom or monster bud or the likes should be $24.99 or cheaper.

Latest posts

Back