Buying Seeds Online Can anybody Help Me OUT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoking1

Reaction score
How you all doing,
I'm still trying to find a site online to get seeds. I asked this same question about 3 months ago and the responses I got were to go to
www.drchronic.com because the seeds there were cheaper then my site www.dutch-seeds.com well I did order from drchronic and its been over 3 months I've got 4 foot ladies about 1 month into flowering BUT the plants don't look or have the overpowering smell the site stated. My question is I know you never know what you get but I would just like 1 site where people have bought and recieved the seeds and that the seeds turned out to be what the were supposed to be if that makes any sense.
Thanks

Plz let me know if you know any sites that send the real thing not just any seeds just to collect your money.

Iv` had great luck form Seed Botique or from ordering from mandella directly. Slim Good luck

I have ordered and grown these guys stuff for years. bcseedking.com It is a fantastic site.. check out there purps under indoor-outdoor Best i have smoked ever...35 years

"I" will NEVER order from the DOC.I got some junk seeds,not a one germinated out of two different packs.I sent them a e-mail just to tell them what was going on,not asking for NOTHING free,just wanted some decent seeds and they never have the common courtesy to respond to my e-mail.I gave it a week then sent them another e-mail and yet again nothing.So IMHO they can take there seeds and sick them where they dont shine and then lets see if any germinate?

Never had a problem w/ Doc. Ordering from Nirvana and SeedBoutique are fine too.

Just order to a safe address, or a PO Box. Never send seeds to your grow.

I bought my white widow seeds from the dutch seed bank and all germinated.

I am now 4weeks into flower and mine don't have a strong aroma either. This is my first grow, so I'm not sure how weird that is. But maybe some strains just dont smell as much??:confused:

Umm guys, I have one stinky *** plant. And a buncha not so stinky plants. But... sometimes I can;t smell any of them when I am around too much, or when I smoked up before seeing them.

Latest posts

Back