Buying seeds online

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seedbanks' started by BamBam15, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Sep 13, 2019 #1

BamBam15

BamBam15

BamBam15

Not sure if this is allowed to ask here. And I apologize in advance for breaking the rules.

Is there a discreet website that would ship to a state with cannabis laws. Ie Georgia?

hollowpoint and Rosebud like this.
  2. Sep 13, 2019 #2

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

3. Sep 13, 2019 #3

Aksarben

Aksarben

Aksarben

I have had GREAT luck with www.seedsman.om Nice thing is the package some via USPS, is shipped WITHIN the U.S. and looks exactly like any other normal package. Last 4 orders were sent to me from Oklahoma. I have had 2 packages sent from California from them as well.

hollowpoint and BamBam15 like this.
  4. Sep 13, 2019 #4

BamBam15

BamBam15

BamBam15

Thanks yall. I'm a ditch weed smoker and grew my 1st plant so now wanting to try something better. At least that's what I hear. Kek

hollowpoint and novitius like this.
  5. Sep 13, 2019 #5

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

attitude seeds is in England but I have had seeds shipped to me in Massachusetts from them. They have clever ‘stealth’ shipping options. I also used firestax(also England) and artizen seeds(Oregon or Washington)with no problems. All have come in non-descript boxes. attitude had the widest selection but a lot of the breeders are not known for great genetics.

BamBam15 and hollowpoint like this.
  6. Sep 13, 2019 #6

fellowsped

fellowsped

fellowsped

I just did an order from www.I49.net I am very happy with the result. Package shipped from inside the u.s. and all but 2 seeds made it to seedlings. I have also ordered from attitude seedbank as well.

BamBam15 and hollowpoint like this.
  7. Oct 1, 2019 #7

JGVermont1965

JGVermont1965

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green

Soil Farmer
    True North Seedbank in Canada.
    I ordered Gorilla Zkittles by Barneys Farm, Blue Dream from Humboldt Seeds and I don't remember the freebie.
    Every seed is the exact strain in the the exact pheno I was looking for.
    I personally won't order from anywhere else.

8. Oct 1, 2019 #8

Keef

Keef

Keef

Bam-Bam !-- Ditch weed ?-- No-no- no baby girl !-- Go to Leafly.com or seedfinders.com -- They are seed registries -- Find what U want there then U can look for a seed company who sells it !-- U may want one I'm chasing myself -- Peach Pie ?-- U have a place inside U could work over the winter ?-- U need a girl and to learn to clone -- Come spring U can take as many rooted cuttings to the woods as U want !---- We don't have to worry about prohibition and such in The Free State of Texas !--

9. Oct 2, 2019 #9

jimihendrix

jimihendrix

jimihendrix

Theres several great places to seeds inside US, that will ship to an unfriendly state.

I myself, am in 1 of the worst, and have been buying seeds online, since they became available, and before that when they first became available in the early-mid 80s.
    #1 things is they cannot, and will not do anything to you, even if they did find the seeds. They would send a letter of confiscation, and then you could challenge the confiscation for $25, but I don't think I would. Ive had 4 confiscations, all from being sent Outside USA, and Never Inside.

You cant control what is sent to you in the mail. Youre worst enemy could send you something, report it, and get you into trouble.

If I were you, I would go to

seedsherenow, and go to

Dominion Seed Company

I would order the Buy One, Get one, as it is the best choice for the money, and if every plant isn't fire, Ill eat my hat.

I would order the

Skunkband V2.. and Munson.

Normally Skunkband is $168 by itself.

Munson is $108... $286 worth of seeds. NOT including shipping. I think Shipping is around $8-$10. Or less

They are On Sale Buy One-Get One for $118 + Shipping seedsherenow… Dominion Seed Company DD VA also won breeder of the year, and had the least seed returns of any breeder.

Great Lakes Genetics are also good

James Bean Company

DC Seed Exchange

Swami Organic Seeds

The Nature Farm Genetics

https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/s...minion-seed-company-skunkband-v2-munson-bogo/

JGVermont1965 likes this.