Buying seeds online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamBam15

Reaction score
Not sure if this is allowed to ask here. And I apologize in advance for breaking the rules.

Is there a discreet website that would ship to a state with cannabis laws. Ie Georgia?

I have had GREAT luck with www.seedsman.om Nice thing is the package some via USPS, is shipped WITHIN the U.S. and looks exactly like any other normal package. Last 4 orders were sent to me from Oklahoma. I have had 2 packages sent from California from them as well.

attitude seeds is in England but I have had seeds shipped to me in Massachusetts from them. They have clever ‘stealth’ shipping options. I also used firestax(also England) and artizen seeds(Oregon or Washington)with no problems. All have come in non-descript boxes. attitude had the widest selection but a lot of the breeders are not known for great genetics.

I just did an order from www.I49.net I am very happy with the result. Package shipped from inside the u.s. and all but 2 seeds made it to seedlings. I have also ordered from attitude seedbank as well.

True North Seedbank in Canada.
I ordered Gorilla Zkittles by Barneys Farm, Blue Dream from Humboldt Seeds and I don't remember the freebie.
Every seed is the exact strain in the the exact pheno I was looking for.
I personally won't order from anywhere else.

Bam-Bam !-- Ditch weed ?-- No-no- no baby girl !-- Go to Leafly.com or seedfinders.com -- They are seed registries -- Find what U want there then U can look for a seed company who sells it !-- U may want one I'm chasing myself -- Peach Pie ?-- U have a place inside U could work over the winter ?-- U need a girl and to learn to clone -- Come spring U can take as many rooted cuttings to the woods as U want !---- We don't have to worry about prohibition and such in The Free State of Texas !--

Theres several great places to seeds inside US, that will ship to an unfriendly state.

I myself, am in 1 of the worst, and have been buying seeds online, since they became available, and before that when they first became available in the early-mid 80s.
#1 things is they cannot, and will not do anything to you, even if they did find the seeds. They would send a letter of confiscation, and then you could challenge the confiscation for $25, but I don't think I would. Ive had 4 confiscations, all from being sent Outside USA, and Never Inside.

You cant control what is sent to you in the mail. Youre worst enemy could send you something, report it, and get you into trouble.

If I were you, I would go to

seedsherenow, and go to

Dominion Seed Company

I would order the Buy One, Get one, as it is the best choice for the money, and if every plant isn't fire, Ill eat my hat.

I would order the

Skunkband V2.. and Munson.

Normally Skunkband is $168 by itself.

Munson is $108... $286 worth of seeds. NOT including shipping. I think Shipping is around $8-$10. Or less

They are On Sale Buy One-Get One for $118 + Shipping seedsherenow… Dominion Seed Company DD VA also won breeder of the year, and had the least seed returns of any breeder.

Great Lakes Genetics are also good

James Bean Company

DC Seed Exchange

Swami Organic Seeds

The Nature Farm Genetics

https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/s...minion-seed-company-skunkband-v2-munson-bogo/

Looking for the best seed for Harlequin. I’m in Canada
And also a recommendation for a shorter flower cycle. This year wasn’t the best weather here on the West (wet) Coast.

Attitude seeds has a crazy good november promotion. I just picked up about 30 seeds for 80 bucks. Lots o freebies

Lots of deals out there. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. I don't buy seeds let alone on line.

This is the best deal I have seen in some time....

46m9y1.jpg

I've ordered seeds online from a number of different shops: ILGM, I49, 207 Genetics, True North Seed Bank (Canada), Roc Bud Inc., and marijuana-seeds.nl (Netherlands). If you are feeling really worried about it, marijuana-seeds.nl packages their seeds in a stealth manner. Mine came inside a box of generic legos, and I've heard others have found their seeds tucked inside baby bibs. True North listed the contents on the customs form as "earbuds" and it went through customs in something like 5 minutes.

That said, ordering from a reputable seller in the USA obviously means no customs. 207 Genetics is out in Maine, for example, and I would think you would receive your order pretty quick.

And also a recommendation for a shorter flower cycle. This year wasn’t the best weather here on the West (wet) Coast.

You could look into autoflowers if you haven't already. They flower by age and not by changing the light cycle. They don't produce as much bud as photos given they go from sprout to harvest within 8-10 weeks on average. Some go like 13 weeks. The two I'm currently growing started popping pistils on day 15. There are some strains that are known for bigger yields, such as Ultimate Auto and Big Yield Auto.

The pros is that they stay short and so they are better for stealth, and given auto strains were cross-bred with ruderalis, they are more hardy when it comes to environmental fluctuations. The con is that they grow so fast that if you screw up on nutes or something else, they may get stunted or may not recover. It is typically two weeks of veg and then transition into flower.

ordered from MSNL on April 3 they shipped on April 9 they have been sitting in the chicago ohare post since the 15th .......not their fault but i will probably not order from them again as they go through chicago people in that town are getting their mail 4 that is FOUR months late.

ordered from MSNL on April 3 they shipped on April 9 they have been sitting in the chicago ohare post since the 15th .......not their fault but i will probably not order from them again as they go seeds there , I would bet they my be sending you a letter.

ha i'm in a legal state and since less than 1% of crimes are prosecuted on a federal level i would assume they have bigger fish to fry. and i ordered guaranteed delivery ....according to their site they will automatically re-send in 25 days if the tracking doesn't show delivered...we shall see.

Latest posts

Back