Buying seeds online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha i'm in a legal state and since less than 1% of crimes are prosecuted on a federal level i would assume they have bigger fish to fry.
I think all seeds and plants coming from out of the Country are taken
due to the fact it is illegal to bring in any veg growth from out of the US, (most Countries do this). Does not matter if your state is legal.
Order from US seed houses you should be fine then.

uh dude i have been ordering seeds from over seas for over 25 years now long before any of it was legal ......never had a problem this is my first order from them. ordered from 2 other seed banks one in canada and one in spain after MSNL and got them both already.

uh dude i have been ordering seeds from over seas for over 25 years now long before any of it was legal ......never had a problem this is my first order from them. ordered from 2 other seed banks one in canada and one in spain after MSNL and got them both already.
Uh dude
I have placed many orders from over sea seed companies too
I have only lost 2 out of maybe 25 orders
Both at Chicago Customs . They take them using the agricultural Law
No seeds.... Period. They never tried to arrest anyone I have know.
Good Luck I hope things pan out for you.

Now don't Bogart That Joint and puff puff pass

My last order went off tracking from Spain. Called them, they checked and resent the order. Both ended up coming. I got 2 for 1.

My last order went off tracking from Spain. Called them, they checked and resent the order. Both ended up coming. I got 2 for 1.
That is why it is advised to always deal with a good bank.
I hope you sent the extras back LOL
Sweet

well they made it to a post office 60 mile south of here yesterday supposed to be here today
on a side note this cherry cookies is super motivating so off to work i go.

well they made it to a post office 60 mile south of here yesterday supposed to be here today
on a side note this cherry cookies is super motivating so off to work i go.
Beautiful Thing Brother
When I use to order seeds it was kind of a thrill waiting taking bets if they would make it or not.
Would they just be taken , or would the dreaded green tape with the official letter arrive.
I was actually a little scared I made the no fly list when I got my 1st seed letter of Official letter head .
But so what , I dont care anymore.

seeds2.jpg

going to pop 3 of the 5 strains i got from them Hollands hope, g13 x Haze, and Banana Kush i will report back on germination at the appropriate time.

all seeds planted have popped......... this year i have done something different and ordered from 4 different banks looking for a new supplier these were the first ordered and the first that arrived. i also have seeds coming from seedsman, herbies and quebec cannabis seeds. where i used to get them is not an option any more......so i will see who i like of these, all things considered, plant quality foremost.

ordered from MSNL on April 3 they shipped on April 9 they have been sitting in the chicago ohare post since the 15th .......not their fault but i will probably not order from them again as they go through chicago people in that town are getting their mail 4 that is FOUR months late.
Damn mate. Im in brooklyn and it got here fast

all seeds planted have popped......... this year i have done something different and ordered from 4 different banks looking for a new supplier these were the first ordered and the first that arrived. i also have seeds coming from seedsman, herbies and quebec cannabis seeds. where i used to get them is not an option any more......so i will see who i like of these, all things considered, plant quality foremost.
Have u tried ilgm? I just bought sum autos that came super quick!

Have u tried ilgm? I just bought sum autos that came super quick!
yup the ONLY knock i have on them is just 10 packs. i actually recommend them to outdoor growers as it is a good deal but i never need 20 seeds of the same strain.

Really annoying. I just checked out two sites and all they show is feminized seeds. I don't want freaking feminized seeds.

Their prices seem OK, thanks for the heads up! 34 area code, it's in Spain I assume? I'll try them for some fresh genetics.

OK, thanks, I just bought some skunk from them.

Good! As to "grading" seed suppliers I have difficulties. The very first time I ordered, it was some deal where I paid for 10, got 5 free of OG Kush.

When grown, there appeared to be 2 distinct phenotypes, plus a 3rd I think might have been a mistake..
Indica for sure, but pistols and overall plant size very different, and most of all, different aroma.

The other 2 had that indica/kush aroma, but this one smelled like someone twisted an orange in two.

Cured, it smelled of orange pop, nice Well, I didn't think to much of those genetics and went elsewhere to buy, stashing away the last 3.

Eventually I had occasion to use those last three. They all popped beautifully, were all identical and very robust....maybe this supplier wasn't so bad is my point.

Russian seed roulette anyone? Oh well, I just score some and then and hope for the best. If a real crowd pleaser comes, I can buy more or set up a clone /mother tent. That hasn't become a necessity yet, we'll 🙈 see.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back