C02 produced by animals / dogs benefit plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wifey loves her turtles as well.. has a red eared slider, and a red foot tortoise. We don't have much choice about leaving our pets outside during winter.. what kind of turtles do u have zem?

Have you kept a dog in with your garden??? I had to stake claim to my garden area and fence it off from the dogs, they trampled the blueberries, and tend to dig up my strawberries, I find that dogs and gardens don't really get along. The rottweiler will eat the strawberries if he can see them.. krazie doggies

what kind of turtles, hmmm let me see, the kind that you would find when hiking in the woods, or the type that you find crossing the road in a pine tree area, and the third one was also crossing the road, but i do't know where exactly as my friend found it and brought it for me. most of the turtles that i ever had were from the woods they were found and not bought. i have a garden that gets very little sun and that has only trees growing in it, so a dog can live there with no trouble, it's big like 50'x15' i just put the turtle there and it lives happily ever after. i once had a turtle hatch eggs and i had 5 baby turtles they are so cute but man they take forever you would not notice 1" difference in size lol

I see.. its illegal here to own native turtles, they don't want them getting sick indoors, and released outdoors. But I do know a few people who end up with them in there ponds, for the same reasons as you, either found on the road, or just showed up.

Not sure where ur from, but if in north america they are probably painted turtle of some type. Western painted turtle, might even have a red eared slider

Latest posts

Back