C99 re-do with BLZ's Pheno #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

A few pics of the bud room, I did a foliar spray tonight and gave each girl a real looking at, The Bayer 3 in 1 Mite, PM, and insect may not hold up to its claim, the Powdery mildew's still hanging out, I'm gonna do a sulphur burn tommorow, The C99 looks real good though, these smaller plants are much more managable, after this harvest, I'll scale back to two 600 watt MH and finish at Christmas with the trainwreck, and the BB kush. anyway I've got 15 plants in the room 7 are C99 and the rest is the 3rd pheno from my blz grow, and 1 more chemdog.

P1100855.JPG

P1100851.JPG

P1100849.JPG

P1100839.JPG

looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet skag ma man;) <<<wish i had the space and mellow misses as you skag "

i just started few 12/12 strains myself <<to meny plants and not enough space<< i need the herb <paying silly for it at moment<< not ideal! but hey soon enough ill be croping my own <<need to keep it comeing this time.....peace[j]

Hey jesuse, good hearing from you, gonna do a sulphur smudge tonight, Got a little PM issue, another dutch treat gets its manicure, some nice heavy buds! lemony tang!!!

P1100932.JPG

P1100930.JPG

whats a sulpher sludge smudge?? sounds intresting:hubba: ..<< i bet that dutch treat will be a grate treat!! ......take care budy///[j];)

If you just sprayed do not burn sulfur . This will burn the leaves.
Note that pm usually accures in rooms with large temp and or humidity swings; +-20 deg. RH%

trichnut said:
If you just sprayed do not burn sulfur . This will burn the leaves.
Note that pm usually accures in rooms with large temp and or humidity swings; +-20 deg. RH%

My room temps are right at 80 degrees, I brought these plants in from outside and I think they brought the PM with them, I don't see any burning and it's been a couple days now, the girls are looking stellar actually, I don't use any air conditioning and run 4 6oo watt lights, anyway i see no burning at all, lots of bud though!!! yipee

I C everything I took last night was under the HPS, I hate HPS pics, I'll do a plant shuffle tonight and take MH highlighted pics. The Powdery Mildew is almost gone,didn't ever see any on the buds!!! thank goodness. the sulpher burner gets a big thumbs up:headbang2: The plants are really getting frosted up, the c99 as always, just great, this morning I assembled my soil ingredients and tonight I'll spread a big tarp in the house and mix soil, less chance of bug contamination inside !!! I keep the open bags sealed with clips,. keep bugs out, not fool proof but helps i'm sure, anyway I'm headed out to see a buddies grow show, I'm takeing my camera, I'll post some pics, we're talkin 27 strains in one room ??? whoa:icon_smile: :bong1: :confused2: I'd be lost!!!

P1110005.JPG

jesuse said:
whats a sulpher sludge smudge?? sounds intresting:hubba: ..<< i bet that dutch treat will be a grate treat!! ......take care budy///[j];)

Hey Jesuse, it's like a vaporizer that you put sulphur in, it emits gases that kill stuff in the room, molds mildews etc.

Some pics from the bud room, Lots of FROST going on!!! Gonna have a busy trimmer real soon!!! and a Busy Trimmers, a Happy Trimmer!!! LOL, just love my Mrs.

Cinderella 99.JPG

P1110190.JPG

P1110185.JPG

P1110174.JPG

A couple more pics!!, the pic with my hand in it is the BLZ, big cola, really frosting up!!! really enjoying not hassleing alot of mixes, just adding water,

P1110177.JPG

P1110175.JPG

P1110181.JPG

P1110183.JPG

P1110195.JPG

P1110196.JPG

P1110193.JPG

P1110182.JPG

Wow, Very nice,very nice.Looks like those xtra watts really pay off.

Latest posts

Back