Caffeine fiends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you take your caffeine fix?

• Turkish/Arab coffee (euphemisms for "molten asphalt")

• Espresso

• Black coffee

• Coffee with cream and/or sugar

• Instant coffee dry, with a lot of sugar

• Tea

• Soda

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Well, it is called the COFFEE Table, so...

I usually prefer my caffeine fix in Sunkist, Ruby Red Squirt and Throwback Mountain Dew. As it happens I have these coffee tubes because they were six for a buck. I think, like, mebbies you are supposed to add liquid to them, but I shoot em dry.

Coffee and cream wit suger.

Coffee, black and light sugar in the AM...Coke, Coke and more Coke the rest of the day and night. I have a serious addiction to Coke, and not the expensive white powdery kind. :p

we have a place called Tim Hortons around here, ppl line up 25 cars deep at the drive thru, do you guys call it a double-double down there? it just means coffee with 2 cream-2 sugar

MMMmmmm,

I love a good Cappachino with a wake and bake. It's take you up, and mellow you off at the same time...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

I have worn out 5 espresso machines in my day...another one ready to bite the dust...darn it.

Hammy, I love coke... try to only have it on special occasions.

Dman1234 said:
we have a place called Tim Hortons around here, ppl line up 25 cars deep at the drive thru, do you guys call it a double-double down there? it just means coffee with 2 cream-2 sugar
Mmmmm...Tim Hortons...whenever I watch Canadian hockey teams play home games, I wish I had a big load of Timbits. I wish they shipped them to the USA. :icon_smile:

Rosebud said:
I have worn out 5 espresso machines in my day...another one ready to bite the dust...darn it.

Hammy, I love coke... try to only have it on special occasions.

I go through at least a 2 liter of it everyday...it's so bad that on the rare occasions that we eat fast food I won't get it to stay if they serve Pepsi. I get it to go and take it home where I have Coke.;)

Was thinking of getting one of those soda machines and trying to make my own cola. I spend way too much cash on Coke in the store.

Hamster Lewis said:
I go through at least a 2 liter of it everyday...it's so bad that on the rare occasions that we eat fast food I won't get it to stay if they serve Pepsi. I get it to go and take it home where I have Coke.;)

Was thinking of getting one of those soda machines and trying to make my own cola. I spend way too much cash on Coke in the store.
If you drink Coke the way I drink seltzer, you would be better off investing in a small CO2 draft system like a Kegerator and some Coke syrup. It will pay for itself eventually. I am looking for one within my budget. There are both new and used ones on eBarf.

My taste buds usually prefer fruity bevs, but Coke is the best booze mixer and it tastes awesome with Tabasco sauce. (You ought to see the looks I get when I order Coke-and-Tabasco sauce in bars.)

Black Coffee and Ice Tea was my vote.
I am Southern. I drink Ice Tea at the rate of Cy from Duck Dynasty.
And my coffee. Extra Bold, strait Black. I was in Nam. I drink it like a man should.

7greeneyes said:
tabasco and coke :shocked:

:rofl:
Trust me, it tastes better than it sounds. Eventually I may try it with habanero sauce. :D

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Black Coffee and Ice Tea was my vote.
I am Southern. I drink Ice Tea at the rate of Cy from Duck Dynasty.
And my coffee. Extra Bold, strait Black. I was in Nam. I drink it like a man should.
Nothing goes with soul food like sweet tea (swate tay). I may be 1st generation Californian but my genes are pure Okie. Sheesh, now I want a big glass of sweet iced tea.

Yaaa be normal like mine hot off the fire and from fresh perk ;) My ways be two cups in the mornin and then dont goes near it the rest.

BWD

Yeah, you gotta be careful when you take it. I made the error of eating instant coffee and sugar yesterday afternoon. I think I went to bed at 3 am.

same here BWD, 2 in the morning then i dont touch it .

Tabassco and coke spell ring burn if you ask me.

For some reason I no longer get a Burnin Ring of Fire (I love Johnny Cash) after consuming quantities of chili peppers that would dissolve a hole through most people's flesh. I think my alimentary canal is lined with stainless steel.

Latest posts

Back