Caffeine fiends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you take your caffeine fix?

• Turkish/Arab coffee (euphemisms for "molten asphalt")

• Espresso

• Black coffee

• Coffee with cream and/or sugar

• Instant coffee dry, with a lot of sugar

• Tea

• Soda

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i loves me some wawa coffee. hammy knows what im talkin bout. for all else who dont know what a wawa is. aww man i feel bad for ya's, best place on earth

Espresso...

4 shots:eek:with a dash of hot water and plenty of half and half.:hubba:

I use a stovetop espresso maker that's a bit similar to an old skool coffee percolator. You put water in the base and it heats up on the stove and causes steam to forced up throught the ground coffee and the espresso collects in the upper hopper. It's really rich and deelish...;)

I put a pic of the model I have by Alessi below but there are more affordable models that work just as well made by Bialetti.

The only Double Double reference I'm aware of is for burgers down on this side of the border, Dman. When you say Double Double it usually refers to an In n Out Burger "Double Double" double cheeseburger. I do like Tim Horton's coffee though and their donuts too! :p

Alessi.jpeg

DoubleDouble.jpg

I like coffee pretty much any way I can get it (though I've never tried intravenous). My usual is Instant, 32oz travel mug, 8 spoons of Folgers, 1 packet of fake sugar, and a dash of 2% milk, repeat............

cubby said:
32oz travel mug

So the small mug then? Lol.:D I thought my 20 ounce travel mug was a lil much for my morning coffee but I see I can dream bigger. :hubba:

I like tea cold or hot plain has to be plain no sugar blech but then I only drink regular soda...humans are odd. Liptons black does it everytime. Or Irish breakfast. Maybe mint or peppermint. Getting thirsty....

20oz coffee filled 2/3 the way up. shot of jameson,and baileys as my cream. thats my night time coffee

dirtyolsouth said:
The only Double Double reference I'm aware of is for burgers down on this side of the border, Dman. When you say Double Double it usually refers to an In n Out Burger "Double Double" double cheeseburger. I do like Tim Horton's coffee though and their donuts too! :p
There are Tim Hortons in the USA? :shocked: Where are they and do they ship Timbits to other states?

2Dog said:
I like tea cold or hot plain has to be plain no sugar blech

The wife adds fresh honey. (cant be the processed kind)
When we run out, cause its really hard to find when at the DC home. Then she goes for plain. She cant stand it with sugar either.

Honey big all over SC as a replacement to sugar. Fresh with chunks of the hive in it can be found at every veg and fruit stand around. Im not to big a fan, but I do love eatting on the hive. Or break that sucker up all honey filled and smear it on a vat of slow roasting gator ribs. Whew that somethin good.

Mmmmm...honeycomb...

I like straight green tea in most Asian joints, except Thai--Thai iced tea (with coconut milk) is the best tea in the universe.

YYZ Skinhead said:
For some reason I no longer get a Burnin Ring of Fire (I love Johnny Cash) after consuming quantities of chili peppers that would dissolve a hole through most people's flesh. I think my alimentary canal is lined with stainless steel.

Ifin I wernt married ;) :hubba:

Just "pokin" fun ;)

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
There are Tim Hortons in the USA? :shocked: Where are they and do they ship Timbits to other states?

I have seen them when i cross over to the buffalo side once in awhile, but i think they just have them there cause they are so close.

A large double,double = large coffee two cream, two sugar

Double Double be the only way takes me timmies but need paddle a might to get one ;)

BWD

Nobody has picked Turkish coffee yet? Probably too many folks have tried it. Unfortunately I tried it in SF. The cup comes with the grounds in it. I couldn't get the bitterness off my tongue with a power sander.

Hamster Lewis said:
So the small mug then? Lol.:D I thought my 20 ounce travel mug was a lil much for my morning coffee but I see I can dream bigger. :hubba:
LOL, a 20 oz travel mug wouldn't get me very far. Of course I drive an average of 500 miles a day, so that wouldn't get me very far. My travel mug is 64 oz, has a broad enough base to sit between the seats, and not fall over. I keep it filled with Coke, but I have been known to supplement this, with a can of Monster energy drink.

HomieHogleg

I been to wawa's while I was out of town... They make sandwiches and stuff too fresh if I remember right. I was in Texas staying at a best western and they had one across the street. Ppl would line out the door for those subs. I got the cheesesteak with extra meat.... Daym good eats for a gas station.

Latest posts

Back