caged grow space, clones seeds mayb pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

559menas

[FONT=&quot]i got my cage because of new laws and its secure but i would like it to b better. Its 10x6 and i plan on squeezing 8 plants in ground??(maybe) should i do less? im getting quite experienced growing cso i know they will b monsters and dense and bug free And stiiinnky. some LsT'd, toppedc, trimmed all well b4 flowering. and THINKIN about PuttinG a ScreeN over them in 2 rows 4 plants each side. walk way middle.......Smallest to biggest.(streching wize)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]==========[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]==========[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]all my clones are about 1 foot tall(wide lst'd ones) and are are reveging.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BuBBa kush(strecher during flower),[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sensi skunk( indica small bushy)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BC Black( ?? )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 blue dreams(??looks sativa but didnt strech much SO FAR since i put them all out and it early flowerd but ??)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 sativa dom seeds. Huge leaves. JuST PoppeD from ground.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any advise on what i should change?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]>[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I have deleted all the direct links to Photobucket that you posted. We request that all pics be posted directly here. There are inherent risks posting grow pics on photo hosting sites like Photobucket--The Hemp Goddess

you need to post the pics here on the site, not many will click your links as they are not safe.

Cool, you got your own thread on this subject.

Get those girls planted, and lets watch them grow. It is the season for OUTDOOR!

Latest posts

Back