cal mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guerilla1950

Reaction score
afternoon need some help would u show me a pic of the cal meg label or container so i can order can,t find it here thanks

This is what I use.

71TiFV+N76L._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg

Hey Mr Sur Do you drop your cal/mag 4 weeks for harvest?

nope...I do not follow any instructions for growing although I like to read about all the different ways to grow

for me , I try to read the plant...after growing for a few years , I can look at a lot of plants and they tell me what they need , water being the easiest to read and things like fusarium and Botrytis being very difficult to read until it’s usually to late

i learned in Plant Science class that it’s ok to feed a plant nutrients right up to harvest because the plant is smart enough to quit up taking any food it does not need anymore , I don’t flush either , , I just try to help it out with different food at different stages , and , a lot of plants are totally different when it comes to appetite

I hope that answers yer question Amigo...

hey Brother Rosterman , there was a time when I did follow a feeding regimen.

We had 16-24 lights in three rooms when i was growing for the dispensary that my gf was owner of.

I used a modified Lucas Formula when I was using General Hydroponics 2 part nutes FloraMicro and FloraBloom and I used an 8-16 ratio

For new born plants I simply cut the formula in half a couple of times to get down to 2ml of FloraMicro and 4ml of FloraBloom.

As they grew up , I bumped up the formula until I got to 8 - 16.

Only other supplements I used was Cal-Mag and we tried Flora and MaxiBloom a few cycles.

We did flush back in those days. Used RO water and Ph was between 5.5 and 6.5 depending on plant yada yada yada.

That is all.

One of the rooms at the dispensary and I was getting ready to do some serious fungicide , pesticide , herbicide control.

5DE9C79B-FE9D-4746-96C5-951F1A9D756D.jpeg

F9E12C50-0109-4B80-BE13-1CEDE52CFB3D.jpeg

1630324584939.png

Needs more Cal/mag LOL
Thanks Heavy on the Nutes I go half that .
Now you certain ly are not mixing buckets of nutes or teas to feed all the outdoor plants are you?

I stop with cal mag and PH up/down. My RO water is about 6.5, I use it alone last 2 weeks or so. I don't know that it does any good, but I tend to do it anyway.

Bubba

View attachment 277703
Needs more Cal/mag LOL
Thanks Heavy on the Nutes I go half that .
Now you certain ly are not mixing buckets of nutes or teas to feed all the outdoor plants are you?

the outdoor plants are on their own for the most part...every year for the past 7 years , when I clean out the chicken coop , once in the spring and once just before winter , I take the straw and chicken **** and scatter it over the garden and till most of it in...

every once in awhile I will throw down some bat guano or seabird guano

7425976B-C068-460D-808D-CE21F5683418.jpeg
D038B64B-03A9-4F12-9302-69A0A735E9AB.jpeg

Love that circus tent set up, what type of mesh is that?

80-20 shade cloth.....after losing a crop to hail it was mandatory out here...the weather is brutal my friend , we have days of 40-60 mph winds all day for two or three days...and grasshoppers but since I got the chickens the hoppers are all but gone

80-20 shade cloth.....after losing a crop to hail it was mandatory out here...the weather is brutal my friend , we have days of 40-60 mph winds all day for two or three days...and grasshoppers but since I got the chickens the hoppers are all but gone
Oh I see
I was wondering where Weedhopper went lately.

Does it stay up all the time, or just bad weather?

Bubba

Weedhopper is from the locust family...he is like a biblical plague when he gets wound up....one of those high strung mother truckers....someone who would be good in a foxhole..my kind of peeps

Does it stay up all the time, or just bad weather?

Bubba

comes down after harvest

its only on the hoop house this year , the main garden is unprotected this cycle and on their own , so far so good...

3F467948-6E67-422F-A435-B4870791ED38.jpeg

I see, so it allows plenty of light through then, cool.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back