cal mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could have been a movie star....all ya gotta do is act naturally....just like the time you were trying to get into the baseball game and you lit up the metal detector with all the screws and pins in you head and neck.....took some quick thinking not to get taken downtown. Ha ha.

Old BigSur was a man, he was a big man
He fought with bears to collect fertilizer
To make his plants were bigger
And he dosed Cal/mag more than me.
So he ran like a wigger and sang songs in his trees.

You could have been a movie star....all ya gotta do is act naturally....just like the time you were trying to get into the baseball game and you lit up the metal detector with all the screws and pins in you head and neck.....took some quick thinking not to get taken downtown. Ha ha.

that’s an old story

we gotta come up with some new material

something edgy but not illegal , I did not like the cavity search at the baseball game , especially in front of all those people

maybe we can go into a King Soupers and do the d I c k in a box skit?

You were so stoned on hash you forgot you back pack when they finally let you in.....pot head. No new material needed that was funny enough to watch again and again if only in my mind.

giphy.gif

You sure had fun.....miracle they let you in the stadium.

that’s an old story

we gotta come up with some new material

something edgy but not illegal , I did not like the cavity search at the baseball game , especially in front of all those people

maybe we can go into a King Soupers and do the d I c k in a box skit?

Good thing the Jumbo Tron was not invented all those yrs ago

Trust me this would have been a classic. They searched every inch of Bigs body trying to figure out what was setting off the metal detector. He was being searched for over 5 minutes.....people behind him were pissed. Then we had to go back and get his backpack. No more Hash in the parking lot for Big. You can dress him up but not wise to take him anywhere.

I dont even use the N GH nutes anymore
But I do use a quality soil with nutes needed for Veg and no probs so far
If I use something like OF, it has plenty of nutrients for my 4 to 5 week veg, so I would start in with transitioning and blooming nutes and go 12/12 as well, works for me.

Bubba

If I use something like OF, it has plenty of nutrients for my 4 to 5 week veg, so I would start in with transitioning and blooming nutes and go 12/12 as well, works for me.

Bubba
I tried Ocean Forest for 1st time this year < not bad compares to my coots soil I have made

I use Sensi Cal/Mag because it has Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and zinc. If you have any kind of carbon or RO filter system it will take all these out so you will have to replace them.

Bubba
I did the same , let it go until I saw time to flower then started feeding them salts GH

Big is so full of crap his eyes are dark brown. 😁
We all know that
But I do so love it when he uses the word strandivars , makes him sound so sexy
speaking of sexy ,Big let shiloh out of that cage will ya?

Latest posts

Back