Calcium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egg shells are made of calcium carbonate crystals. Crush some shells up and soak them in water for a few hours. Then strain the shells out of that water and feed the leftover liquid to your plants.

if you live buy the beach you can pick up a clam shell Which is
100% PURE CALCIUM

yeha so you can do the same thing as a egg shell but i dont think an egg shell
is 100% PURE CALCIUM

you cant get better than 100%

Theman -

I think that the only part of the egg shell that ends up disolving in water is pure calcium, but not totally sure about that. How do you apply the clam shells? Just crush and mix in soil?

MAx-

yeah pretty much grind it up and mix in the water and let it sit and then poor it in soil...
i think the indians that lived in my area from back in the day did that...

But i know for a fact that they feed chickens ground up oyster an clam shells because it gives them calcium for strong egg shells so pretty much oyster/clam shells are better than egg shells.

yea tx . wonder why ganja sent me an email saying synthetic oil .

If your talking about me, I never sent you an e-mail re: anything.

ok i looked over it marijuanna forum emails me with your replies sorry dude .
i ussually forget which section i ask questions in so i check my email .and 85 percent of time your there to answer my questions . thanks alot dude and also i know how much you hate miracle grow but it hasnt hurt me yet . uuuunless it is what killed my other plant by giving it too much .

is there a certain strain that make you laugh or is it type of mood your in before smoking . like drinking ?

Of course it has a lot to do with where you are/what you're doing, but I've found that sativa's make me more prone to laugh.

ok somebody ass a ? about calcium .we got answers . seashells ) eggs )all of that but noone mentions if you was gonna use it on your plant or if you can or not ? and also if you can over do it ? so me and kids take a 2 hour walk along a fishing lake today we collected app. 2 plds of mucsle shells and crushed them up now there soaking in water . now did i just take it for granted that they was gonna use it for that purpose or not ? and also what would it do for it at flowering stage ? and last but not atleast can i apply too much too it ? ok thats it for now ill think of another later . ty for each and every reply .

skunk said:
ok somebody ass a ? about calcium .we got answers . seashells ) eggs )all of that but noone mentions if you was gonna use it on your plant or if you can or not ? and also if you can over do it ? so me and kids take a 2 hour walk along a fishing lake today we collected app. 2 plds of mucsle shells and crushed them up now there soaking in water . now did i just take it for granted that they was gonna use it for that purpose or not ? and also what would it do for it at flowering stage ? and last but not atleast can i apply too much too it ? ok thats it for now ill think of another later . ty for each and every reply .

1. I probaly will use it but im going to do small amounts at first
2. YES YOU CAN if you put 2 pounds worth of crushed up shells in water your plant will proably die
3. You should put a little more calcium for flowering stage than you would for seeding/veging. IT like any other nutrient will make your plant healthier
4. YES OU CAN OVER DUE IT. for first timers try a small amount of water with calcium..im sure if oyu just stick a couple of crushed up shells in the dirt its jsut as good..thats what im gonan do..

hoped this helped

Just buy a full-spectrum nutrient and use according to package direction.

why is calcium beneficial to the plants what does it do?? sorry but im a total noob and need to gather info apologies for any offence guys

Calcium (Ca) is fundamental to cell manufacture and growth.

Latest posts

Back