Cali chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain209man

Big nug hunter
Reaction score
Starting thread to monitor progress on the ladys
Greenhouse starts on 3/11
Stacked kush(DNA)
Chocolope(DNA)

image.jpg

Besides the choc and stacked lush this year I will also be running
Blue og (g13)
Northern blue (delicious)
Galaxy (pyramid)
Anesthesia (pyramid)
Silver La (DNA)
Og#18 (DNA)
Headband (DNA)
Mohan ram (sweetseeds)
Super lemon haze (greenhouse)

Questions and comments welcome thanks mp for being a guiding source for so many

lookin good. what kinda soil you running? you build it yourself?

The soil in then greenhouse is half recycled and half bag soils(ffhf Dr earth garden n bloom) amended with guanos and rainbow grow and bloom from hydro organics and some cal/phos powder derived from rock minerals. The final homes for these gals is mushroom compost from the local yard mixed with a good amount of indigenous clay bags o steer manure by gardeners also garden n bloom planting mix in a bag composted goat manure composted cattle/ horse manure and bags n bags of worm castings all amended quite heavily with the forementioned powders and guanos. I try to keep things simple an organic. I have grown outdoors exclusively for the past four years learning most from good friends whom have been doing it this way for the better part of the last two decades. Hope all is green!

i just jumped on the organic train myself about 6 months ago, and loving it. i'm currently running all my plants TLO style.

gl with this season green mojo for ya :48:

I'm not 100% I'm pure organic but I use hydro organics and earth juice products build soil with natural things and add few "organic" nutes with teas in big holes and get plants that yield over a lb of dense aromatic sweet frosty flowers and am happy with the low cost investment. Will transplant the rest of the greenhouse this week will get pics of fresh transplants

Update with week old pics but better than never chocolope is gonna be huge!

image.jpg

Previous post was stacked and then choc 4x4. Here's a close of choc last week

image.jpg

Nice Mountain Man! In my neck o the woods...209 rocks!

verry nice. You're definately rockin those gals. :aok:

Love these mountains but the 559 got me In court 2marrow...hoping not to do time an leave my girls to another for tending. I got my fingers crossed thanks Hal keep up all the great work. Updated pics 2nite

Sendin positive thoughts your way Mr Mountain.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back