Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
So Attitude Seedbank is having a sale going on right now March 4th-7th and a few people on the forums have already picked up or talked about picking up seeds from Cali Connection. Some of us were discussing it and thought it might be fun to do a group grow journal for Cali Connection genetics. You do not need to start your plants/seeds at a certain time to jump in. Hopefully this thread becomes a resource for anyone looking for information on Cali Connection seeds. So get some beans and join in! Subscribe and get the hype going for your favorie strain :)

Also, Attitude Seedbank is giving away a large number of free seeds with their current sale. If anyone is interested in the free seeds being given out during the promotion a similar group grow journal can be found here:
http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=668523#post668523

I might as well start it off. Today I ordered Cali Connection's "Original Sour Diesel". I'm actually a little worried because later today I checked the page to look up something about the strain and attitude says they are now out of stock:eek: Hopefully they filled my order before running out!

Here is the description of the strain:

Original Sour Diesel line is here! We took our Sour Og male and crossed it to the Original Sour Diesel clone to start our Original Sour Diesel line. The seeds produce a very uniform structured plant extremely similar to its mother. Very resinous extremely stinky so odor control is a must, great branching and cloning, all around great seed line. Our Original Sour Diesel clone is the precursor to ECSD and the current Sour diesels out there... She was the first one to make what we know as Sour Diesel today. This clone is what everyone on the east coast thinks of when they think of sour diesel. Straight sour kerosine funk to the max. She smacks your lips then smacks you in the head. Great long lasting high with phenomenal medicinal properties. Our goal was to bring this amazing cut to seed and its finally here. Expect large yields so your going to need added support.

Flower time - 9-10weeks

-SSF-

I hope you got in under the wire bro....I absolutely love the taste of Sour D...right up there with the taste of a down and dirty Kush. Love it, and they remind me of each other.
If my Larry cuts throw roots I will join in with a lolipop grow...will be min veg quick flip done by end of May.

Hamster Lewis said:
I hope you got in under the wire bro....I absolutely love the taste of Sour D...right up there with the taste of a down and dirty Kush. Love it, and they remind me of each other.
If my Larry cuts throw roots I will join in with a lolipop grow...will be min veg quick flip done by end of May.

That's cool, the more the merrier as they say. Yeah I'm worried now about my order being processed. It was a number of hours before the site put up the notice saying it was out of stock and I received a confirmation from the site's 3rd party payment processor but that doesn't confirm they actually have the beans I ordered :( Guess now I just have to wait and see if they come :(

SSF did you order with or without the breeder pack?

i ordered without, but i bet they were watching their stock pretty carefully. they must have a ton of orders today!!

benamucc said:
SSF did you order with or without the breeder pack?

i ordered without, but i bet they were watching their stock pretty carefully. they must have a ton of orders today!!

I ordered with the breeder's pack. No offense to anyone here that has used attitude before but this is actually my first order with them and I don't trust any company until I have used them :p

-SSF-

I have soooo many t shirts from them lol....oh and at least 8 coffee mugs...:)

I've got Cali Connections "Blackwater".

It's going to be for seed stock, but, I'll run a few clones for a sensi crop between pollenation.

BurnCycle said:
I've got Cali Connections "Blackwater".

It's going to be for seed stock, but, I'll run a few clones for a sensi crop between pollenation.

Nice! The blackwater looked like a great strain when I was checking it out. Attitude carries 14 different Cali Connection strains (right now) and 4 are already out of stock since the sale started so hopefully there are more people here picking up their beans that will join in.

-SSF-

I might be able to join in one last summer hu-ra. Im nursing a baby Larry. Shes not happy with me, but i am showing alot of love to her. Serious TLC. If she bounces back, I will train her, take cuts and flower. July is cutoff time.

I know i'm new around here but i was hoping i could join the group grow...? I just dropped 6 tahoe og kush in to a wet paper towel tonight and i know i'm gunna need some help seeing as i've only grown autos previously. A.M.

AluminumMonster said:
I know i'm new around here but i was hoping i could join the group grow...? I just dropped 6 tahoe og kush in to a wet paper towel tonight and i know i'm gunna need some help seeing as i've only grown autos previously. A.M.

Heck yea come on in, there is no qualification for joining other than wanting to grow some Cali Connection beans. Wow, another Tahoe guy. I think that strain and Larry's OG are the two most talked about Cali Connection strains here lately. Plus we got one doing blackwater and I'm doing Sour Diesel. Cali Connection has ten other strains out now though so hopefully some more will join in and we can hear about the rest. Good luck on germinating some ladies AM.

-SSF-

SSF, I'm really stoked about this grow, and i couldnt have timed it better. You started this thread at the perfect time, thanx man!

I'll be watching that tahoe AM. I've got my tahoe beans at home. I'm in the process of building a little cabinet so I can veg in there while I finish flowering out what's in my only tent. I should be finished building in about a week (depending on my work load this week). That should give me about 3 or 4 weeks veg and hopefully I won't be too far behind the group.

TKR, I'm uber stoked for these genetics, you should deffinitely get that veg cab up and running asap.

Well i have to say, i'm impressed already..... the six togk that i put in to paper towels yesterday have all popped out of their shells!:dancing: So i put them in to some soil and they are now in the veg tent. Time to relax and smoke a vape.

Here's a couple pics, nothing special yet.

BILD0019.JPG

BILD0023.JPG

BILD0025.JPG

BILD0026.JPG

BILD0028.JPG

Glad to see some beans hit the dirt....green mojo to all. I am waiting on some roots to show and I shld have one or two Larry OG's to lolipop for this grow myself....

AM, I have the day off tomorrow and was looking forward to getting the majority of the cabinet done. But my twins decided to have a fight with a box of Cheerios today, and I've got to spend most of the morning cleaning out everything in their room. We live in the country, and mice are a problem if we don't leave anything out. I'm not temping them with a box full of crushed up cereal. Sick set up. I love DIY.

I missed out on buying caliconection beans. I have a reserve prevada og kush #18...it has chemndog which is og kush x sour Diesel and it has og chem which is og kush x chemdog D,,,soooo about 1/2 og kush 1/4 sour diesel and 1/4 chemdog.............some of the same t\genetics as some of yours.....anyways this bean probly doesnt qualify inorder to be apart of this grow group does it? ? If so I would like to do itm some time. if not I have other ideas i can do. Is there any grow groups for the freebies given away durring the promotion. I'm sort of intetrested in growing Darkstar by th seeds. I have one other idea if neither of these two are a go.

worked on my water problems saturday, and yesterday. think i might have a break in my well line, but i added filters and am going to take a sample this moring. (was soldering until 830 so i can take a shower this AM)

can't wait to get my tahoe's dropped too

Latest posts

Back