Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh.....very nice nchef. Lots of bud sites I see....those shld get nice and frosty by the time they are done.

I have ordered a pack of CC's Larry's OG. Along with that is a freebie from CC called Jedi Kush. I will be popping some of the OG as soon as I get them.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have ordered a pack of CC's Larry's OG. Along with that is a freebie from CC called Jedi Kush. I will be popping some of the OG as soon as I get them.

You popping all of them for selection?

The Hemp Goddess said:

Sweet....I think you will really like Larry.....worst part is the 10 week flowering but she can be taken at 9 weeks. Lil more oomph at 10 weeks potency wise.

The Hemp Goddess said:

Larry is very popular around here! Whos giving out CC freebies?

the big banner at the top ;)

*buy any pack of CC and get a free 10 pack of jedi kush

nouvellechef said:
You popping all of them for selection?

No, probably 5 of the Larry and 5 of the Jedi just to see what it is like. There are also the UFOs--3 fem seeds (different strains) from Homegrown Fantaseeds. I may see if I can find a place outside for those fems (they just scare me).

Attitude's June 3rd-6th freebies look interesting--10 free seeds, 8 different strains.

Here are my 2 Larry's, one week into flower.

Day 6 summer Gr 001.JPG

Bad news at my house. The whole grow has been ruined pretty much. First I had ph problems and took care of that and now I think my nutrients were way out of date and had spoiled. I picked up some new nutrients but they seem to be just getting worse and worse. Im going to finish the one big one and then put the rest outdoors in the ground and let mother nature heal them. I havent really seen much new growth for about two weeks. I have already placed an order for some new seeds and they are in the mail now but they are not Cali Connection seeds. Sorry.

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2902.JPG

The one that is further into flower don't look that bad bro....neither looks like a total loss. I see more healthy leaves then unhealthy.

They are F'd Hamster. I am just watching it spread more and more every day and I dont see any signs of it stopping.

maineharvest said:
They are F'd Hamster. I am just watching it spread more and more every day and I dont see any signs of it stopping.

Don't you just hate it when a plant goes south and you don't really know why? I had 2 AIs in a single 10 gal tote--both clones off the same mother. One of them is just fine. The other at almost 7 weeks just started getting brown crispy leaves. I harvested her as the buds were starting to get crispy too, but the trichs weren't there yet. Everything was where it should be--ppms, pH, temps, etc. I don't have the slightest idea what happened to her.

I just cant figure it out. Im just going to start over and now ive got a new ph meter, new seeds, and new nutrients so Im ready to go. Im still going to let the big go for another week or two and I will put all of the others outside as soon as possible.

maineharvest said:
I just cant figure it out. Im just going to start over and now ive got a new ph meter, new seeds, and new nutrients so Im ready to go. Im still going to let the big go for another week or two and I will put all of the others outside as soon as possible.

Definitely finish up the Bigger one indoors...those buds look quite nice. Hopefully she rebounds a bit for ya....I have had some ugly asss beasts cross the finish line that turned out to be good solid smoke. My last White Castle and this Kandy Kush I took down before vacay were ugly. The Kandy Kush is actually quite tasty and a good up high. Don't give up until you hve smoked her.

Those are not that bad. Don't toss them. Hamster is right, there is more right with that plant then wrong.

To bad Maine. Still got plenty of green on her to finish up. Looks like PH sumptin.

My Larry is just over halfway. I will get some pics up soon.

Im def going to let her finish but if the buds start to get crispy Im going to give it the chop. Ive got the ph perfect now but the problems are still persisting rapidly. I love this new Hanna meter where I can get it right down to the tenth, very good investment.

Acording to the ph chart, iron and magnese are locked out at a ph of 6.5. Do any of you drop your ph once in a while to make sure your getting all your micros or do you keep it at a constant number?

When running hydro, I like to let my pH drift from about 5.4 or 5.5 to about 6.0.

Latest posts

Back