Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Larrys, 32 days of 12/12.

Larry CC.JPG

Larry 2 J.JPG

In another 37 days those are gonna be Insane bro.....You will most likely hve to stake the branches...they will start toppling over from the weight of the buds before it is all over. I usually hve to stake or some how support all the outer buds by harvest time. The inner ones tend to be alright.

You are gonna love this smoke....especially if you let her go the distance...70-73 days she suits me best. 9 weeks if I don't want the heavy Narcotic like effect. Nice job with them. She will reward you handsomely....:D

Thanks HL and Maine.

HL, I am pretty happy with them so far, I won't veg as long next time they are a bit big, The bigger branchs are leaning so i will be getting so more stakes today, i planned on 70 days after reading your posts on Larry, thanks for the insight, i appreciate it.

I am currently in the middle of running 818 headband (aka sour og).
I have harvested a few and still running them, only because that is what is there. I can't seem to find any info. on it so I thought I would start here.

Ive been eyeballing those 818 beans for a few years now but never pulled the trigger. How is the smell when finished?

Latest posts

Back