[Cali] Jack Herrer (High Res Macro)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaporizer

Reaction score
Strain: Jack Herrer
Genetics: Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze
Breeder: Sensi Seeds
High: Very strong
Taste & Smell: Amazing taste & Wonderful aroma

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

^ It tastes amazing. And the high is very potent and strong.

Great weed.

nice, im thinking about moving to California so i can get my own medical marijuana card haha

Best strain I have ever smoked was Herer. You my friend are in for a treat. Green with envy

that's my main strain is jack herer . I try others all the time but when I want to be free of pain and feel great thats what I grab .it will always be in my stable I'am growing about 8 differant strains right now just to try them out but jack is the man he is the one that rocks this boat

Does anyone know if Jack Herrer is a clone-only propigation, or can you order JH beans?

seeds are available, i remeber reading an article in HT about this strain...

Super sweet lookin'! Just curious, though, if those are f-1 buds and how long she flowered before you took her down? Thanks.

RT

he got at club .. didn't grow it.. Rolling Thunder

Oh, sorry. Thanks shack. I don't know why I just assumed he grew it, nor did I take the time to look at the first picture very closely. If I had, I would have seen the medical club label. I guess I just got too excited to read very carefully once I saw those sexy lookin' buds! Very delicious looking. Makes my mouth water with desire! Got to get me some in a hurry! :hubba: ~ RT

Just got my JH seeds and can't wait to start germinating them!!! The buds just look beautiful!!! Never smoked it but all I hear is how great a smoke it is. Any suggestions for closet growing them with floro's?

Latest posts

Back