[Cali] University Hills OG Kush [Strain Review]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaporizer

Reaction score
Strain: University Hills OG Kush (OG Kush x Free Tibet x Professional 3-way)
Type: Indica Mix
High: Very strong indica high. Heavy body and head high
Smell: Straight skunk with a hint of rose pedals
Taste: Amazing 'kush' taste.
Price: $70 for 4 grams
Overall Rating: 9.9 out of 10

I've had this strain before. Very potent and pleasant smoke. Top grade Kush for Los Angeles.

0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

damn is that how much you pay for bud at the clubs? I thought it would be cheaper than the streets. But it looks like some killer bud!!!!!

maineharvest said:
damn is that how much you pay for bud at the clubs? I thought it would be cheaper than the streets. But it looks like some killer bud!!!!!

You brought up a great point maine.

Folks allways think that the "clubs" overcharge. The REAL reason they keep it pretty much street prices (yes, 50-60 an eighth is normal street price in cali) is if they sold it cheaper, then folks with $$ would buy it up from the clubs and resell it on the street.
There way of keeping it of the "black market".

Gotta love canada for theost of MJ, the most ive ever paid was 60 for a quarter, and i had to debate buying it at that price:holysheep:

NorCalHal said:
You brought up a great point maine.

Folks allways think that the "clubs" overcharge. The REAL reason they keep it pretty much street prices (yes, 50-60 an eighth is normal street price in cali) is if they sold it cheaper, then folks with $$ would buy it up from the clubs and resell it on the street.
There way of keeping it of the "black market".

That totally makes sense, never thought of that.

Latest posts

Back