California lightworks, Electric Sky or HLG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Im in the Market for a good light. California lightworks electric sky and hlg are my 3 choices. 1st choice is the electric sky 300, 2nd California lightworks 500, or hlg 550. Ive read some horror stories about hlg customer service but say the lights are great. California and electric sky customer service has been phenomenal so far answering questions. They all have good warranties. What's your input?

I own two Es300V2's and love them ! I also run Spider Farmer and OpticLED but the ES is my favourite personally .

I just sent Sunshine co an email asking if they're gonna discount, they need to get on with it. I would by the 300 , or grow craft x3, or HLG 550

That grow craft 500 watt par test amazed me though. Ive never seen anything like it.

Another thing about GC if you are on a budget, you can buy the 2 bar light then save and add the 3rd. Or if one goes bad. You only need to unplug that bar and remove it, send in for repair or buy a new one without having to power down the entire fixture

3 x 5 coverage is over 500 on the far edges. Not many can say that

Latest posts

Back