Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparda said:
Booo to xbox :p lol just kidding, don't want to start a ps3 vs xbox thread, both are good at what they do lol!

Pretty sure he's laughing at both :D Alot of peeps play COD on PC. But, not getting into that :rolleyes:

Amen to IW making the next one. I read a thing years ago that said that after COD2 Activision wanted a new COD every year. Since game development takes so long they had to bring Treyarch into the mix with the plan of them making every other one, and they have. 3, WAW, and Black Ops. They always have a different feel than the IW COD's to me.

Hamster Lewis said:
Sweet.....I just bought 4 games 2 weeks ago so gonna hve to do a lil butt smooching on the wife...:hubba:

Haha good luck with that one!

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Pretty sure he's laughing at both :D Alot of peeps play COD on PC. But, not getting into that :rolleyes:

Amen to IW making the next one. I read a thing years ago that said that after COD2 Activision wanted a new COD every year. Since game development takes so long they had to bring Treyarch into the mix with the plan of them making every other one, and they have. 3, WAW, and Black Ops. They always have a different feel than the IW COD's to me.

Yeah I know, but after MW2 Activision had a falling out with Infinity-Ward I can't remember the details but I was glad to know that they had sorted things out and allowing them to continue making CoD.

I know what you mean, they do feel and play totally different from eachother. Treyarch does 'okay' but Infinity-Ward all the way to be honest I think they do a much better job of it overall.

Black ops was fun for a minute, lots of cool concepts but the gameplay sucks, lets just pray that mw3 is as good as the first two. I think treyarch needs to back away from cod or see if they can borrow the engine from iw

I hope MW3 is closer to the first MW. 2 lost its luster kinda fast for me. Other than all the Marty's, the first one was tight.

Latest posts

Back