Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparda

Reaction score
So I had to laugh at myself today, I decided to put black ops on for the first time in quite awhile because I was bored. Some guy killed me so I went back to where it was and he was still there in my spot so I walked up right behind him, planted a landmine, backed off a little then shot him in the leg so he would turn around and set the landmine off when he moved lol.

Simple things I know, but it did make me laugh lol.

The game is well boring these days to be honest after going through prestige a few times I just couldn't be bothered anymore lol. Today was first time I put it on for quite awhile, I only play online though when I do play it.

Yeah I know and I'm glad that Activision made up with Infinity-Ward because Treyarch failed with Black Ops to be honest.

The trailers I've seen are awesome looking, can't wait to get into action!

Yeah I know what you mean, looks wise the game looks stunning I just hope it plays well lol. Wont be long now though till we find out :lama:

Working my way thru Dead Island on PS3 right now....so far it is pretty cool. I love anything with zombies....:D

If I ever get in good enough health to enjoy the Kinect, the Rise of Nightmares game is pretty killer...zombies, fighting, puzzle solving...gotta love it!

Hamster Lewis said:
Working my way thru Dead Island on PS3 right now....so far it is pretty cool. I love anything with zombies....:D

Just looked at a youtube video of that, looks pretty crazy lol might look into it some more =) always looking for something new to play to pass the time lol.

Yes Roddy lol Future Soldier looks really good, but I've always enjoyed the ghost recon series.

bho_expertz said:
Fifa12 :hubba:

PES > FIFA, the last good FIFA was 99 since then PES has been way better with every new one lol.

I think God of War 3 still stands out as my favorite.....

I am also addicted to anything Rock Band or Guitar Hero.....although Rock Band kills guitar hero IMO....

God of War, what another great series. To be honest though for the genre God of War falls into I'd have to say my favorite is Devil May Cry, hence my forum name lol.

I've never actually played Rock Band lol, but I do have Guitar Heros, however its the one on the Playstation 2 lol I didn't bother getting it for the Playstation 3 when that one came out. It is a good game to put on for a laugh though as I'm sure Rock Band is if you've got a few people around can be a right laugh lol.

Never played devil may cry....might hve to buy it at Gamestop used.

Thanks for the heads up...:)

bho_expertz said:
Xbox :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Booo to xbox :p lol just kidding, don't want to start a ps3 vs xbox thread, both are good at what they do lol!

If you enjoy God of War then you will enjoy Devil May Cry for sure.

Sparda said:
Booo to xbox :p lol just kidding, don't want to start a ps3 vs xbox thread, both are good at what they do lol!

If you enjoy God of War then you will enjoy Devil May Cry for sure.

Sweet.....I just bought 4 games 2 weeks ago so gonna hve to do a lil butt smooching on the wife...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back