calling all experts!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics....not sure what that is but I don't think it is mites. If you had mites and you took a pic that clear and zoomed in you would most likely see the lil creepy bastardz. jmo

Okay cool thanks. I had mites pretty bad but I got rid of the plants and bleached the tent. Then I let It sit empty for a couple of weeks. The plants look good no stress so just not sure what it could be

Hey Neighbor :ciao: That appears to be pretty small. It could possibly be fungus beginning to show but at this point it is nearly impossible to tell. I know the humidity here in NC is a pain for causing fungus so we have to be diligent to keep RH under 70% as much as possible. Keep an eye on it and watch to see if it gets bigger, discolors the surrounding plant tissue or shows up in other places. If any of those happen then reach for the antifungals right away.

Hey Neighbor :ciao: That appears to be pretty small. It could possibly be fungus beginning to show but at this point it is nearly impossible to tell. I know the humidity here in NC is a pain for causing fungus so we have to be diligent to keep RH under 70% as much as possible. Keep an eye on it and watch to see if it gets bigger, discolors the surrounding plant tissue or shows up in other places. If any of those happen then reach for the antifungals right away.

Hey hush thanks for the input. I have been watching my humidity and it sits around 30-40% i have great airflow and i have a fan blowing 100%. I did some reasearch for pictures of fungus and it does look a little like it. I am going to :watchplant: on it everyday to make sure it doesnt expand.

Latest posts

Back