calling it quits :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
i guess im gonna stop growing and stop smoking. i haver a baby on the way and i really wanna try to be a better parent. i already have three boys who are not allowed in my room cause of plants and i also feel like i gnore them to smoke, far to often. i will miss smoking but maybe it will be better for me and my children. dont get me wrong im not saying smoking makes ppl bad parents, just i feel like it makes me a bad parent sometimes.

any how, im really gonna miss growin and have no clue what to do with the almost hundred seeds i have left, dont think they do returns, lo. who knows maybe after a year ill be like to hell with this and start again. but i would just like to give it a try

You think you are doing what is best for your family and that is never a bad thing.

I think there is a comfortable medium but thats just my opinion.

Good for you for doing your own thing.

You have given this a lot of thought and your putting your kids needs above your own. Your already a good dad. I hope you get to smoke sometimes though. Best wishes to you and your family.

ChewbacaKz said:
i guess im gonna stop growing and stop smoking. i haver a baby on the way and i really wanna try to be a better parent. i already have three boys who are not allowed in my room cause of plants and i also feel like i gnore them to smoke, far to often. i will miss smoking but maybe it will be better for me and my children. dont get me wrong im not saying smoking makes ppl bad parents, just i feel like it makes me a bad parent sometimes.

any how, im really gonna miss growin and have no clue what to do with the almost hundred seeds i have left, dont think they do returns, lo. who knows maybe after a year ill be like to hell with this and start again. but i would just like to give it a try

Gongrats, Not a lot of people will do the right thing, even when they know its needed. I'd keep the seeds, You never know what's going to happen later in life, Just do what you gotta do! Deff keep in touch! don't let MP go forever!

thanks for all the support guys, and trust me i have thought about this a ton. its really alot harder dicision than it probably should be. and yes rose, if im at a friends house and they slight some up i will smoke with them, lol. i do love to smoke, just need to tone it down i think

oh ande also no plant will be harmed in this decision, i have four females rite now,2 nl and 2 querkle, one of each in flower and in veg, will start the 2 in veg next week and when they are done im gonna take apart the closets and thats that

Much respect......you gotta do what you feel is right.
Best wishes and don't be a stranger.

oh ill still be watching what everyones doing, i love watching these plants grow.

Best of luck to you ChewbacaKz. If you think it's the right thing to do, then it is. I took a 20 year hiatus from smoking when my son was born.

Then he re-introduced me to it. Take Care.

We did that too BBfan. We quit when they were like 6 and started again 25 years later. I love laughing and smoking with our daughter now.. Our son...very straight. who knew?

ChewbacaKz said:
.... i haver a baby on the way and i really wanna try to be a better parent. i already have three boys who are not allowed in my room cause of plants and

i also feel like i gnore them to smoke, far to often.

i will miss smoking but maybe it will be better for me and my children.....
ChewbacaKz...---->>> i also feel like i ignore them to smoke, far to often. :( That is the one line that troubles me most of all. However, the fact that you're acknowledging this and you want to do better is heartwarming. It's not too late to be a great dad to the ones you've been shutting out, and a new babe on the way..! Congrats! Be responsible if you pick up growing & smoking again. Always put the kids best interests first, and you'll do fine. :)

Ty gone2pot, I Just want to get off my but and do stuff with them and not hide behind closed doors all the time.

As long as you are putting your family first I have nothing but Respect for you. It's better to enjoy you kids while you can

Kids grow up way too fast, and mj will always be there to grow later on.
I wish you nothing but the best and I applaud you.

Latest posts

Back