calling "superthrive" experts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

octobong007

smoke-alotta-pottamus
Reaction score
ok, went to the great wallyworld at the end of the road...picked up some superthrive. i'm wanting to know whats recommended on:

1. should i add it to 1 gallon at a time? i dont use all my nutes the same day on soil grows, would be in my ferts for a week at a time...if not, then how do i apply it?

2. can i put it in my hydro? i keep 6 gallons of juice in the resevoir and change out once a week.

3. is it good for a foiler spray?

4. how much do you (experienced users) recommend per gallon?

5. is it good for clones? vegetation? early or late flowering?

for nutes at the second, i'm using b.c.technaflora but switching flowering over to beatie bloomz.
waiting for ya'lls responses, and thanx.

I think this stuff is overrated. I didnt notice any improved rooting on clones or growth in veg. IMO.;)

I use it too and to be honest I see nothing either. I use a drop per gallon soil and hydro, only in veg and not to often. NEVER IN FLOWER

snuggles said:
I use it too and to be honest I see nothing either. I use a drop per gallon soil and hydro, only in veg and not to often. NEVER IN FLOWER
thats what i first thought the dosage was...till i read the back of the bottle...quote:
quantities: for active development, or resisting stress: 1/4 teaspoonful (1mL) per gallon or per 4 liters. One drop per small cupful. three ounces per 100 gallons VERY SOFT PLANTS, or CONSTANT, daily or maintenance use: One minim per gallon, one ounce per 500 gallons. END QUOTE.

so am i wrong...should be 1/4 tsp/gallon?

just looked this up, one minim means: Specifically it is 1⁄60 of a fluidram[1] or 1⁄480 of a fluid ounce

so the dosage for constant use would be the drop/gallon...when they're talking about using 1/4 tsp/gallon, is that for a once in a while use?

I use it when my plants are small, always goes in with the nutes till flower time , then I stop using it. Honestly I dont know if it works, but I use it anyhow, cause I know it doesnt hurt.

Latest posts

Back