came across wild plants..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a say ...not your property...and if ya want to "pick" the flowers..then do so...and let us know what crap it is...

I think Hick planted those herms....and is setting you up..:rofl:

Roddy said:
Exactly, it's not going to have people standing guard when there's nothing to profit from it, not even the cops will give much care it's there...until someone tried to get them some! The fact the OP states it's a yearly crop tells me that this isn't someone's decoy crop or their hopes for any kind of harvest. Why I asked about Indiana, they're known to have grown tons and tons of hemp for rope and such, the crops are still all along the ditches of roads and can be and is picked all the time by passers-by!

Lotsa' the mid-west cultivated hemp in the 19th century. There are feral stands in severral states I believe.
I bought a pound of it out of, I think, Illinois many years ago. "Live 'n learn"...:rolleyes:
And ston-loc, I couldn't agree more. I absolutely detest a thief. If I thought he were stealing someones crop, I would be right there with you condemning it. I just don't believe this is what is going on here at all.
one more time..."Plow it 'n burn it".. you might even get a commendation from the cops..:rofl:

yea, 4u'... part of my "fem" breeding project..:rofl:

damn yeah **** it ima use a couple of them and try in give them different dirt n **** just to experiment and see what happens but thanks for the feedback if anyone else could give me some advice on it would be appreciated.

Roddy said:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: Do you happen to live in INDIANA??? :rofl:

I'd not judge the guy a thief, do any of us pick flowers as we walk along?

187, those plants are junk city, no amount of work will save them from what they are lol....buy some beans an go form there!!

na Illinois

187fish said:
damn yeah **** it ima use a couple of them and try in give them different dirt n **** just to experiment and see what happens but thanks for the feedback if anyone else could give me some advice on it would be appreciated.

last time http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

......and "Plow 'em 'n burn 'em"... one last time...:ignore:

to put it in your terms it is wild pot otherwise useless, maybe you should give it a rest and learn the rules :aok:

ston-loc is right weed is natural in most places so some one planted em. that someone coming back or not still has ownership. and karma is a huge ***** when it comes to jacking plants. walk away. and hick really hates hermies!! so maybe a clean mass murder might be in order.

There might have just been a male in the group n turned them all males ...last year when tjey were just like seed pads but kinda like bud i didnt check gender and i made hash out of them so i dont think its just hemp also if there hermies it could have just been one the screwed all of them and they are also growing filthy dirt i just have a good feeling if i put some in some in a 5gal. Bucket with good dirt theres a possibility i could bring them to be decent/good bud .....also be reminded that they arnt even big enough yet to say which ones are males or females ....would pictures help at all?

Why lettem go to waste and i dont beleive in karma and even if i did it wouldnt have a effect on.me because i know no one cares about these plants ive lived in my town my whole life so you should just drop the false accusasions because its pointless bickering ovee something u have no control over i just came here for help on my plants not to be judged
thanks

187fish said:
There might have just been a male in the group n turned them all males ...last year when tjey were just like seed pads but kinda like bud i didnt check gender and i made hash out of them so i dont think its just hemp also if there hermies it could have just been one the screwed all of them and they are also growing filthy dirt i just have a good feeling if i put some in some in a 5gal. Bucket with good dirt theres a possibility i could bring them to be decent/good bud .....also be reminded that they arnt even big enough yet to say which ones are males or females ....would pictures help at all?

nope.. pictures won't turn it into pot, sorry, but neither will you. :eek: and with what I garner of your knowledge from that post... I can't wait to hear about your hash process ;)
"A male" does not render an entire patch male... there aren't going to be 'any' females.. the ARE hermies...:ignore:

187fish said:
Why lettem go to waste and i dont beleive in karma and even if i did it wouldnt have a effect on.me because i know no one cares about these plants ive lived in my town my whole life so you should just drop the false accusasions because its pointless bickering ovee something u have no control over i just came here for help on my plants not to be judged
thanks

Ok, ask yourself...how long have you seen these plants growing and how long has no one cared? You gotta realize that, if there was ANY good at all to these plants, someone would be caring for them.

Mamba3164 said:
ston-loc is right weed is natural in most places so some one planted em. that someone coming back or not still has ownership. and karma is a huge ***** when it comes to jacking plants. walk away. and hick really hates hermies!! so maybe a clean mass murder might be in order.

So...the stuff growing in the ditches along the highway....someone planted those, too?? No.

187fish said:

Just this post tells us that you know very little about marijuana and how it grows. Your signature tells us that you really appear to have no interest in learning anything.

You can take the advise of people who have been growing since your parents were children or you can spend 4-6 months growing out something worthless or worse than worthless if you are propagating hermies.....the choice is yours.

Finally, we are all adults here. We believe that mature adults should be able to get their points across without swearing. Please watch your language.

mature adults should be able to get their points across without swearing. Please watch your language.

:doh:

someones on Watch list:giggle:

sure glad its not me this time:D

4u2sm0ke said:
:doh:

someones on Watch list:giggle:

sure glad its not me this time:D

pfffffffft... as if you've ever gone OFF the list...:rofl:..
;)

Latest posts

Back