came across wild plants..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me? there is no other way to say what karma will do if you jack plants. I did it once like 5 years ago and she is still kicking my....butt. and if this moron found em, whos to say another similar moron or morons also found them. its just a shady situation that the guy doesnt need to involve himself with.

Sounds like a feral patch, plain and simple. Taking these would probably amount to the same as stealing someones dandelions :giggle: About the only ones that's gonna care are bugs that have taken refuge..

Although.....

Feral hemp should be high in CBD... Which, on it's own, warrants no real mention where we're concerned...

Unless....

You happen to talk to someone who is into raw hemp juicing..

I think this is a relatively recent type of consumption. Basically, regardless of how potent (or not) your weed is, if juiced while fresh there is no psycho-active affect and the absorption of availible CBDs is extraordinary..

Hehe.. I kid you not, dudes... Check it out on youtube... Juicing raw cannabis..

Regardless of whether he felt offended or not, there are much better ways of replying to such allegations. Not flying off the handle as he did. The guy is obviously young and ignorant.

Having said that, as everyone else has said, hermaphrodite genes are spread with seeds. A plant that pollenates itself will have resulting seeds (the ones that keep recurring) that produce hermaphrodites as well. You won't get sensimilla out of a wild Herm, no matter how you look at it.

Mamba3164 said:
me? there is no other way to say what karma will do if you jack plants. I did it once like 5 years ago and she is still kicking my....butt. and if this moron found em, whos to say another similar moron or morons also found them. its just a shady situation that the guy doesnt need to involve himself with.

No need for derogatory characterization.....

shhhhhhh... let it die.....:eek:

....;)

we need a "this thread is dead" smilie...lol...

if it's not yours, just leave it alone plz. mind your own crop and be thankful you came here first for advice. Karma rules. if you don't know that, you'll learn as you grow,we all have. peace.

If it's growing by itself season after season it sounds like a great place to plant some good seeds. Get rid of the hermies and plant your own little crop (or big) in the same area -- down wind if possible :)

peace

:eek:
187fish said:
na Illinois
:eek: i ant no glob but ant that chicago?
mybe smoking these herms makeing ye rude fella or mybe it cause you run same streets alcopone did hu<< yall gangsters man haha<< get some pics up you trumpet or im wanting fries with them wopers yous feeding me kid:ignore: [j]

I tried to do the same thing with a patch that grows out by my house...after a few years i realized i was much better off killing all my ditch weed because i couldnt keep my good clones from getting pollinated... at first i tried killing all the wild males and planting a good male clone to try to introduce good genetics...all it really did was make the males the next year that released pollin later then the wild did and started pollinating my good clones...so i guess long story short..i tried to do what your talking about doing and it just made it harder for me to grow my own nugs...if you KNOW that they are no one elses id try to get rid of them...it will take years of killing every one you find...

Getting rid of them may prove as futile as trying to "change" them....there's a reason they're still there after all these years! :D

Latest posts

Back