came across wild plants..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

187fish

Well i wouldnt quite say wild because someone a while ago planted them ,but they always grow hermie like hundreds of them ..i was wondering if i catch a female early enough if i could turn them into 100% females or even dank? or should i just take some out early enough and seperate them from the normal patch ..

soo please let me get some feed back on what i should do with them becuase i plan on tryin to grow them but let me know if id just be wasting my time ...oh yeah and they have already sprouted to about a couple inches in height.

First rule of fight club, you never talk about fight club.... Oh wait, first off if someone else planted plants, leave them be. Bad karma to you jacking someone's plants

well obviously you didnt read tho whole thing they have been there a WHILE like they arnt someones plants theyve been there for years seeds drop from the hermies n they grow again so try thinking about that again dumass ...so dont try n treat when u dont know what ur talking about because i wouldn't take the plants if they were someones im not a thief so **** off..

Ha! Welcome to our board, and red bars under your name. Retreading your post again, first sentence you say someone planted them.

If you are talking Hermes re growing from seeds season after season, I wouldn't do anything. Maybe plow that field down to cut off hermie plants spread all over. And again, welcome to the board. Tell me to F off more. See where that gets you

let me start off again by saying im not a thief for anyone else who may read trust me these are no one elses plants .....and well enitailly someone had to have planted them but basically now they are wild just growing every year but always hermie and they grow in bushes patches all relatively close to each other and yeah they grow season to season from the seeds droping so when you say do nothing with them does that mean let them be cause they will always grow hermaphadite or let them be and see what happens because i was just going to transport them into good soil in buckets in other places in the woods ...my guy last year took like 2 and they looked like they were going to be dank like the buds had no signs of seed pods but they got stolen...i just dont wanna put time n effort for nothing but i feel bad just letting them grow each year with no care

id hate to see all of them just go to waste i would like to to get seedless bud from them

You won't get any seedless bud from them if there are any hermies littering their area. they'll all have been pollenated by the hermie pollen.

I don't understand you thinking that they're not someone elses plants though. You didn't personally plant them, just because you notice they keep growing back doesn't mean someone else isn't watching in on them too...

If you didn't start them, and you don't tend to them, they're not your plants to take. While they may be in a public area thats the sort of thing I would advise HEAVILY against doing. There are a lot of people that try to grow that way in an attempt to draw attention away from their own homes. Even hermies make money because they still produce bud. One day you may decide to take some and someone may decide to be watching what you're doing and take exception to you helping yourself.

I wouldn't think they are anyone elses plants, they are "hemp". Good for making rope, that's about it.
Without selective breeding to minimize the degradation of the patch through continued hermy procreation, it has reverted to it's feral hemp roots. The undesirable hermaphroditism characteristic has 'dominated' the parental gene pool, and has rendered the entire patch worthless. Plow it and burn it!

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: Do you happen to live in INDIANA??? :rofl:

I'd not judge the guy a thief, do any of us pick flowers as we walk along?

187, those plants are junk city, no amount of work will save them from what they are lol....buy some beans an go form there!!

PartyBro420 said:
You won't get any seedless bud from them if there are any hermies littering their area. they'll all have been pollenated by the hermie pollen.

I don't understand you thinking that they're not someone elses plants though. You didn't personally plant them, just because you notice they keep growing back doesn't mean someone else isn't watching in on them too...

If you didn't start them, and you don't tend to them, they're not your plants to take. While they may be in a public area thats the sort of thing I would advise HEAVILY against doing. There are a lot of people that try to grow that way in an attempt to draw attention away from their own homes. Even hermies make money because they still produce bud. One day you may decide to take some and someone may decide to be watching what you're doing and take exception to you helping yourself.

Around here, those people are called SUCKERS!!! :rofl:

187fish said:
well obviously you didnt read tho whole thing they have been there a WHILE like they arnt someones plants theyve been there for years seeds drop from the hermies n they grow again so try thinking about that again dumass ...so dont try n treat when u dont know what ur talking about because i wouldn't take the plants if they were someones im not a thief so **** off..

Kicked my fire out and wondered to a different trail (thread) when I be readin yur markings. Please make sure yual stay to the darkness with attitute and personality such as yurs pilgrem. That kind of talkin not realy warmed up to round these parts not to mention yur pokin yur hot stick end at friends here. Please clean it up ifin yual can. Or maybe yur a hermie and found useless here as well.

BWD

I don't think he was being a "thief"..
d hate to see all of them just go to waste
and, took offence at the insinuation. He 'did' respond inappropriately.(pokin hot stick end) But being 'new' here, probably hasn't visited our RULES <--click .. page.
Obviously he isn't familiar with our protocol, ;).. but :confused2:...

I remember sometime back, a guy come in here accusing me of 'stealing' images. That he had seen it in a hi-times mag', and that I was a thief. I was pretty "offended". ;)

I sure wouldn't want Leo to "catch" me, playing around with junk hermies :) Walk away, and plant some real seeds.

No one accused him of being a thief, but I'd still say that they're not his to just be uprooting in the event some sucker is trying to grow a patch out in the woods consistently with hermies.

Many a news report here has started with "a death this weekend in the interior when a man was caught trespassing on an illegal outdoor grow operation he had no idea he was in"

Imagine getting busted for someone else's bunk patch :eek:

Go to Nirvana's website vis-a-vis our banner up there, buy some cheapo (in a good way I mean it :rolleyes: ) beans and plant'em. Don't waste your time with unknown genetics...just my opinion and experience. You get more out of it if you know what you're workin' with from square one. Ya dig?

I liked the phenotypic drift in their lines, it makes for some nice "strains". I was thinkin after my Mataro run that I'd try their White Rhino. Why not :confused2:? Inexpensive and if you grow it right, dankness!

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

PartyBro420 said:
No one accused him of being a thief,

Bad karma to you jacking someone's plants

"I" think It's just worthless, seedy, "feral hemp" ... it isn't someones dope crop..... "Plow it and burn it"...... It's a threat to "anyone" growing within miles....
I highly doubt there are armed guards if it isn't even tended.

bwanabud said:
I sure wouldn't want Leo to "catch" me, playing around with junk hermies :) Walk away, and plant some real seeds.

:yeahthat:

:48:

Hick said:

"I" think It's just worthless, seedy, "feral hemp" ... it isn't someones dope crop..... "Plow it and burn it"...... It's a threat to "anyone" growing within miles....
I highly doubt there are armed guards if it isn't even tended.

Exactly, it's not going to have people standing guard when there's nothing to profit from it, not even the cops will give much care it's there...until someone tried to get them some! The fact the OP states it's a yearly crop tells me that this isn't someone's decoy crop or their hopes for any kind of harvest. Why I asked about Indiana, they're known to have grown tons and tons of hemp for rope and such, the crops are still all along the ditches of roads and can be and is picked all the time by passers-by!

Haha, i read , someone else planted and I want to take some. Call that whatever you want. If someone planted them, and they are of any value and you take some that's totally bunk IMO. If they're just the wild crap that others are saying, then there's no point taking them anyhow.

Latest posts

Back