Came home to a tripped breaker and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He check every leg. Something is going on in the panels. I rented this house out and i just noticed 20 amp fuses in the wrong place. Game plan. Test each fuse and replace it with the proper rated one
Bingo!!! We have a winner. I noticed this exact thing when I looked at the panel

I called an electrician to hopefully diagnose it. Do they do that for free?

Me too. Im just nervous having a guy over here with weed growing in the back room
Yeah, that crossed my mind. Lock that door and put caution tape on it! I had a client over during my grow and the pool flooded my backyard. I ran out back and she followed me. It’s legal here, but the look on her face. Full of disgust and disapproval. It was a bummer. Jail is a bigger bummer, though.

Yeah, that crossed my mind. Lock that door and put caution tape on it! I had a client over during my grow and the pool flooded my backyard. I ran out back and she followed me. It’s legal here, but the look on her face. Full of disgust and disapproval. It was a bummer. Jail is a bigger bummer, though.
Its in the master bedroom. No panels in there. Lol

They're still mild. Just turned 9 weeks tomorrow

He check every leg. Something is going on in the panels. I rented this house out and i just noticed 20 amp fuses in the wrong place. Game plan. Test each fuse and replace it with the proper rated one
Move plants into safe storage and have Landlord fix it.

Or did you rent the house to someone who may have switched the breakers (fuses) to the wrong ones. Should be 15amp and 20amp breakers for lights and and most appliances, Electric stove and dryer, also water heater require more amps so 30amps too.
15amp fuses require 14 ga wire and 20amps require 12ga wires to avoid overload, some people do put 12ga onto 15amp no problem
But other way 14 ga onto 20amps no good, wire can not handle full load
Very Bad Overheat and fire.

Latest posts

Back