Camera with GPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The Mrs. bought me a new camera for our 36th aniversary yesterday, It's HD and takes pics in 3D, the downside is it can show your exact longitude and latitude, gonna have to disable that feature,JUST WHAT A mj GROWER NEEDS it's got so many features it's scary, I haven't unwrapped it yet, just reading the booklet!!
I did the BBQ thing tonight for her, New Yorks and Lobster,I was suppose to last night but we got sidetracked!!! anyway, It was delicious, I'm pretty good in the kitchen, my mom had a restaurant at 70th and MaCarthur in Oakland in the early 60s, I grew up hanging out in the park on Seminary Ave, What a difference 50 years make, I understand I'd get jacked within minutes if I went and checked out the old haunts. ANYWAY, the new camera is 14.1 megapixels 16X zoom on one setting and 21X zoom on intelligent auto, I see it's got the touch screen and comes with a stylus pen, I'm still stumped on the 3D, I picture everyone wearing some weird wraparound glasses to look at your pictures!!! HUH, THE iq ON THIS IS WAY HIGHER THAN MINE.

our 36th aniversary yesterday,

:yay:

please tell wifey we :heart: the recipes and to hit this Hoosier daddy:48:

Happy Anniversary.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE

Congrats hope yall can enjoy twice as many more:48:

Latest posts

Back