can any one show me pics of plants flowered under cfls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
hello...as a lot of you all know im useing CFL's ....and yes im geting a new cam and will post all my hard work! but im really wanting to know if any one out there has any pics of cfl grows to know if im coming along like i should....
pics of harvested cfl grown plants would be grate to....thanks to all

matt

Here's a closet grow I recently finished using CFLs all the way through veg and flowering, there's a good amount of pics in there:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23577&page=4&highlight=All+CFL+Closet+Grow
(It's under my brother's account, DomsChron)

I had very little light during most of the vegetative state and they were held off nutes a little too long so they were undersized. I got 2.5 ounces off both plants so you shouldn't have a problem getting 2-3 per plant if the lighting is sufficient.

ya....that gives me good hope mine are about 4 weeks in to flowering and just about like yours at that stage...my girls look grate......I use 4 of the 4 foot 2 warm and 2 cool white....and 2 4 foots on back side for lower growth.......and
2 150 watt small cfl's that you screw in on each side of 4 foot top lights.....it gives me 500 watts all together!!.....how many grams would you say you got out of 1 plant?

o...lol....i see had to read on.....lol
I would be happy to get 1 ounce per plant:)

matt420lane said:
ya....that gives me good hope mine are about 4 weeks in to flowering and just about like yours at that stage...my girls look grate......I use 4 of the 4 foot 2 warm and 2 cool white....and 2 4 foots on back side for lower growth.......and
2 150 watt small cfl's that you screw in on each side of 4 foot top lights.....it gives me 500 watts all together!!.....how many grams would you say you got out of 1 plant?
One weighed out to about 26 grams, it stretched and the nodes were spaced out quite a bit. The other had about 40-45 grams but was under 52 more watts of light.

Sounds like you got a nice CFL setup there, what size is your growing area and how many plants do you have flowering?

well i have about 250 sq feet to work with im in my basement ..
im flowering 3 ....1 about 4 weeks in to it....and the other 2 about 2 weeks in...
I allso have a nursery for my clones and seedlings usein just 4 4 foots on the top
then i move them to next step in to a spot for 24\7 light giving a little more light on side for mid growth ...and that is just 2 more 4 foots
and last i have the flowering room ....that like i said has 4 on top with 150watts on each side on top....then 2 more 4 foots on down on side for side growth.....all grow rooms are able to be closed up for light not to come in
and all in basement :)....

Well then, with that amount of light for 3 plants you'll most likely be getting over an ounce per plant. :) Good luck!

Latest posts

Back