Can Any1 Here Help Me Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i ve heard of it if he ships thats cool b cause i wanted to git some black widow-great whit shark. so i should just go to the site and order then send $ order and then wait right? by the way british colubia is not in the united states dude! the whole thing about shipping in the states is to avoid customs and coming from b.c. this goes thruogh customs .

why do peeps git worked up about the seed co. on these things i b lieve they are set up for certain seed cos to make more of a profit huh

sorry man . you should have just said to order ans see what happens . why would u jepardize his operation just to prove a point to me . i might try to order from there maybe u ought to erase that . like i said sorry.im a new bi might just try it to see what happens ill let every one no when iget the seeds thanx.:cool:

thxs fer the PM and ya got mine eh? www.kindseed.com the seed botique is in holland. its canadian but they ship from holland and canada. they have a new site opening in spain. you can order from www.seedsdirect.com which is theirs too and in the UK or afropips.

that would actually be nice like i said though i just want something to grow at a decent price... i dont want to buy a bb thats GOOD for mayb 80 - 100 bucks for 10 seeds then get one of THE most fair trade offs......THE CONFISCATION LETTER......YES!!!! so lucky to get one of these for my seeds.....feel like hurting some1.....but yea its happened be4 . not here mind u but ive ordered 10 higher priced seeds like bb and bw some nice looking russain and ive had it confiscated. i always used cash and never put my return address to my house always a different persons house with their name on it.. lol but yea. i think things would go alot more smoothly if i had an actual adress on it rather than nirvana seed comp and stuff from the NETHERLANDS..... i think its a dead give away but yea astra if u could help me out i think id say your my new best freind:D ill email u later on? (remember me?)

Latest posts

Back