Can anyone explain this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wny_outdoorsman

Reaction score
These are all cuttings (or clones) from same mom (sour diesel) same age same medium same water/feeding almost identical light notice the duckfoot..... Anyone explain? I will say ole duckfoot is twice as stinky and almost growing as fast

Attachments

• sd_6-3.jpg
    sd_6-3.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 121
  • sour_d_wk5c.jpg
    sour_d_wk5c.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 117
  • sour_d_wk5_duckfoot.jpg
    sour_d_wk5_duckfoot.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 117
Are you growing in a tire? Looks very shady there, maybe the one plant gets more sun?

I don't see the ducksfoot?

Tire will cook the roots

My pH is a little low what do you think would be the best way to raise it? I have top coated with dolomite lime and naturally there is lime in my mix but I'm seeking a way to raise it quicker I have heard some people add DL to the water?

sensiseeds.com said:
Ducksfoot Cannabis Mutation
The ‘Ducksfoot’ is a variety of cannabis that has extremely wide, webbed leaves reminiscent of the webs between the toes of a duck’s foot, hence its delightfully descriptive name! During the vegetative period, Ducksfoot (as well as the many crosses it has spawned) looks practically nothing like a cannabis plant, and even in full flower, its appearance and smell are highly deceptive.
Mutants-2-1.jpg

Cannabis Mutations – Ducksfoot

The reason for any diversity in the cuttings has to do with where you took them on the plant. There are 2 main types of cuttings; terminal and axillary. To make sure your cutting is as genetically strong as possible, only use the terminal cutting. Terminal cuttings are taken from the main stem of the plant and from the secondary branches shooting off the main toward the top of the plant, where it receives most of the light and, theoretically, where the leaves should be strongest and healthiest.
Axillary cuttings are taken from much lower down the main stem and have gotten much less light. Axillary cuttings are unpredictable and can have more diverse characteristics, both positive and negative.

I almost always have differences in growth in clones taken from the same plant. No matter how much we think we treat all the plants the same, we really don't. It is especially hard outdoors to ensure that each plant receives the same amount of the same things.

I am also not seeing the difference in the plants. What makes you call the one "duckfoot"? The leaves look normal to me.

Latest posts

Back