Can anyone help me out.. is this the sign of overwatering or underwatering . It was ok at morning.. and suddenly its leaves are drooping.. didnt water

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Guy Your Mom Warned You about.
Reaction score
This is also my concern sir...??
Do you have drain outs in the bottom?
That plant could be dry, is soil all dried out, you need to learn the weights of a dry plant and a newly watered one
This way you pick up a plant and can tell it needs water. I always let my soil dry a bit before watering in all the way again.

Riyush

Reaction score
Do you have drain outs in the bottom?
That plant could be dry, is soil all dried out, you need to learn the weights of a dry plant and a newly watered one
This way you pick up a plant and can tell it needs water. I always let my soil dry a bit before watering in all the way again.
y
Do you have holes drilled in those buckets for drainage?
Yes....

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
As soon as i keep this plant in the sun it droops and in shelter it gets back to normal....
I would pick either in or outside, it can confuse a plant in so many ways. You should do a little research to learn from growing a seed up and not have to reach out. Soils or media to use for each stage, lighting, Ph levels blah blah blah. I do, however, find the old guys on here chatty! LMAO

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Grower
Reaction score
That plant looks like it is stretching for some reason. Doesn't have a lot of foliage for a plant that size.