can anyone help me with this leaf prob??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
hi here is a pic of my leaf..ca you advise me what this is and how to fix it because i am getting it alot at the top of my plants leafs??

media1.jpeg

it's between 30 and 35 0 c and i have tried everything to get the temp down .i even bought a extractor fan but still nothing

here is everything you need too know.

How tall are your plants now?

16 too 18 inches

How far from the lights are the tops of your plants? Is this a constant distance or have you changed it recently?

about 20 inches

How old are they?

5 weeks old

What strain are they?

white widow/ mixed seeds(unknown)

Did you start them from seed or clone?

started from seed

What type of containers are you using and what size are they in gallons?

very big pots about 1.5 litre

What type of grow do you have? (Answer below please)

soil grow

Dirt?

Abio bizz ALL MIX

Is it a type that has added nutrients like "Miracle Grow"?

it has added nutrients

What mixture of perlite, vermiculite and other additives have you used if any?

none

Hydroponic?

no

What type of lights do you use?

600 watt sodium ballast light

Wattage?
600 watt

Ballast, is it digital or analog?

analog

Is it remote or in your grow area?

in grow area

What nutrients are you feeding your plants?

bio bizz grow, bloom and top max

What brand? What strength? What mix?

2ml per 2 litre water...grow

4ml per 2 litre water...bloom

2ml per 2 littre water..top max

How often, and when was the last time?

i feed them every 2 to 3 days depends if they need it

Environmental Conditions of the Grow Area: (Answer below each question please)

Do you use ventilation for your indoor grow?

yes

If so, what do you use?

2 fans, quirrel fan facing the bulb and a oscilating fan to blow plants

Fan?

Temperature?

30 to 35 oC when light is on and then 25 oC when lights off

Humidity?

between 60 and 70

Odor Control Method (carbon, ionizer, ozone gen)?

using gel odour destroyer by neutraDOL but doesn't work well

im guessing itsa combination between your heat and nutes....try to sty at 30 or under......dont use pre nuted soil....its crap and kills everyones plants ussually....read everything on this forumn and you will do well on yer next grow

hey pop you didnt have to type all that in even though its good to know but i tell you this 1.5 liters is not a big pot and your post seems to be little confusing on whether its hydroponic or soil . but as far as my eyes will let me view your plant looks like you may be having light burn . tell you what move your lights a few more inches away trim your burt leaves and flush well with water and watch and see what happens .ps try bigger pots like 5 gallons if it is a soil grow .

95 degrees is kinda hot...Can you raise the light any? I dont think moving it farther away will cause any issues with lumens....

Your ballast in the growing area is contributing the excessive heat issue.

here is everything you need too know.
I still don't see a ph reading.

looks like nute burn to me if ur soil has nute already in and ur put nutes in every 2-3 days then ur just building up the amount of nute u have in the soil, but if its just at the top then ur lamp is to close, flush and raise ur lamp, idealy u want to flush with 1 and 1/2 times of clean water(nothing added just plain water) then the amount of soil try that and see what happens good luck

1.5 litre is 1/3 of a canadian gallon and you should be in at least a 2 gallon pot with drain holes. if yer candian like me - look for pro mix HP - its sold all across canada. your 600w HPS should be at least 2' from yer plant tops. are you feeding with the lights on - because that looks like splash back on the leaf; this is when the water/nutrients get splashed onto the plant leaf and then a prism effect under the lights burn yer leaf.

Latest posts

Back