Can anyone tell me what caused this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
I have a idea, but I dont want my hunch to influence/bias anyone's opinion

100_4653.JPG

100_4655.JPG

ph, no doubt about it. I'm guessing you are not checking ph of water or runoff

well I guess I was off, I thought it was just simply over watered, because the other 2 dont look the same and I use the same water

100_4656.JPG

100_4658.JPG

the more I think about it being over watered don't really make sense, because I always give them the same amount of water every third day but I was going to be away from the house for a couple days so I watered them 2 days in a row, which is why I thought I "drowned" it but the other two look fine:confused2:

every strain likes different ph and nutes...that would explain the difference..for instance you cannot feed a WW as heavy as BG plant.. are you watering only til a bit runs out and letting them dry out in between? I am thinging the ph is off and that will lead to nute block...easy to fix.

2Dog said:
.. are you watering only til a bit runs out and letting them dry out in between? I am thinging the ph is off and that will lead to nute block...easy to fix.
correct, I water a little at a time till it runs out, every 3 days
as for it being an easy fix, I think its too late the majority of the leaves are dead and crispy

I bet if you get the ph right, give her a nice flush..you may see new growth in a week or two...in easy I meant it is easier to fix ph than say a mite problem ...sorry for the misunderstanding..

curious as to what you thought that was? this is indoor? in appearance, they seem to be the same strain? do you agree? sat dom...did this happen right after the light was turned to flower?

what nutes, and how much , and when???...

IRISH said:
curious as to what you thought that was? this is indoor? in appearance, they seem to be the same strain? do you agree? sat dom...did this happen right after the light was turned to flower?

what nutes, and how much , and when???...

well for starters I thought it could be a result of over watering

here's what happened
the lights went 12/12 December 2, and all was well, things progressing nicely
but then I learned that I was going to be away from the house for for a few days so I watered them on "Monday" then on "Tuesday" I watered them again until the pot bases were full (thinking "yeah that will keep them from dying till I get back") and to my surprise when I returned home one of my girls looked like someone had her in a strangle hold

yes indoors
yes same strain
nutes= miracle grow 1tblsp per gallon the week before

You need to water when the plant needs it, not when it's conveinient for you, i.e. not on a 3 day schedule. Let them droop until they almost look like your first pics there. Lift the pots, see if they feel lite.

If you think the leaf curl is an ugly development, wait'll you invite the big Botrytis into your grow room with that over-watering. The plant simply HAS to dry out before re-watering or it'll look like your pics eventually.

Trust Uncle Pencil here--I've done everything imaginable incorrectly so far, but I only do it once.

ph problem for sure, my bet is ph too low and not too high, i say this because it's incorporated with very dark green and burns , plants are suckin too much N, check ph of the runoff

Are the damaged plants by chance smaller than the undamaged ones?

And never say die--my blue tick puppy ate the leaves off an avacado plant I had on the patio, and I mean all the leaves. It came back with a vengence, and I'm hoping it eats the puppy for revenge.

Latest posts

Back