can i be fooled by first glance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gqone333

Reaction score
can i be looking at a female ,even though it looks like a male.im only in 9 days of flower i can say for sure 3 out of 10 are males ,to many balls,and one female .the others are questionable,4 to five tiny tiny bals.im not sure what it is a male female hermie,on one plant the outer fan leaves turn yellow ,i heard when that happens they are using energy and sugar for the buds ,but i cant even tell the sex of the other five ,i knew when my temp raised to 110 for two days strait , that had caused stress and turn them to male .

I'd ask the others to post a reply as well. If it's in question, tear that shit up and put it under your neighbors windshield wiper and call the cops or MMilitiaR.

110 is pretty hot hot hot. I don't know if temperature would change sex? Anyone else have some insight?

Am I allowed to ask for clairification on your post. when the leaves turn yellow it could be for a few reasons. If this happened to me, this is what i would do. I'd cool it down in there and give it a few days. If the yellow doesn't start to turn green (it more than likely wont) and the leaves are in-fact, completely yellow, I'd cut them off and let the other leaves try and compensate as much as they can. I may be wrong, but all leaves will eventually be fan leaves? I just cut all my fan leaves and the smaller ones stepped up and took on over. I cut them because they were YELLOW. When a plant uses energy it creates "sugar" (actaually carbohydrate) and the flower stores that sugar and this is how a bud is created.

One carbohydrate is CH2O. Keep in mind that during photolysis, water seperates into H and O.

Ready for this. nCO2 + nH20 + green plant and light, create (CH20)n + nO2

figure that out....

I'm saying, if your shit is yellow, you're missing part of the equasion. So.. hope that the rest of your leaves make up for your yellow shit. If the yellow doesn't turn green, cut them so the light can get to the green leaves so they can complete the equasion above.

Word!

Latest posts

Back