Can I Clone this Plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Looks like it has indica in it. Middle plant back row. Started showing pistols today. Should stretch at least 2 more weeks but I need about another week before the branches are big enough to clone.

You can see I'm training it. Tipped it and tied down both branches now all the side branches are growing up. I have an excellent male so I could just pollenate this one but it is so loud and potent I really want to clone. Not sure what to do or if it's too late. Im worried I'll ruin the yield if I cut branches at this point. What would you do? I switched to 11/13 about 9 or 10 days ago

Attachments

• 20210814_155751.jpg
    20210814_155751.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
No these are reg seeds
wait for that plant to grow up before cloning it.....let it grow up a little , like about 4-6’ feet tall and then take clones

I am taking some clones now

View attachment 276971

Cool and nice plants. i decided iḿa skip cloning for now. this grow was to produce seeds. Iĺl pheno hunt later and find a mother plant then. these plants are already entering stretch period, so I dont want to remove more plant material, as they are not that big anyway but thanks for the advice

Cool and nice plants. i decided iḿa skip cloning for now. this grow was to produce seeds. Iĺl pheno hunt later and find a mother plant then. these plants are already entering stretch period, so I dont want to remove more plant material, as they are not that big anyway but thanks for the advice

good decision...did you make that decision today?

good decision...did you make that decision today?
Yes. Part of the problem is that I don't have enough light or space to take clones. I have 4 girls, 1 boy, and 1 unknown. I have two small grow areas, a Mars Hydro TS 1000 and a Mars hydro tsl 2000. Gonna need every bit of it forflower

Looks like you asked a question that you already knew the answer.

also sounds like you want to expand your grow operation but cannot due to circumstances

we can always dream eh

LOL. No, I just rally love the genetics of two of my plants, one in particular. I want to get a point where I haave a small harvest each month. Say, 2 plants per month. And yea, I always figure stuff out after I ask the question :)

Latest posts

Back