Can i do a Sulfhur Burn in late flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
I picked some PM from some clones, im 6 weeks in and the stuff i have been using just doesnt seem to be cutting it, my Pre-98 Bubba has started showing some PM and she is 16 days from chop, can i burn Sulfur this late in flower, or will it ruin the taste of my Buds?

Thanks guys.

Hey IE burning sulphur is a great way to deal with PM, but unfortunatley its to late in flower for you to burn, DO NOT BURN this late.

Pre 98 bubba is all infected IMHO. I was told from a botany professor that Powdery Mildew becomes systemic.

I, and some friends, had a LOT of problems with Pre 98 bubba and mildew. It starts with the genotype. Bubba grows short and bushy so air flow is a big problem. It allows the right conditions within the garden to germinate the spores. After the spores have attached and begun to multiply it goes systemic.

My only advice...Eagle 20, Physan 20, or drop the strain.

Sorry. This is my experience.

I be crankin off a burn anytimes I feels like it in me room but it never smells like sulfer more like rotten eggs make me eyes burn regular.

Good luck yur grow friend hopin yual have luck with yur issue with help good folk here reckon yual will.

BWD

sulpher burn after week 2 of flower is Deadly for your buds...trust me...go with a spray like OGKushman said...the eagle 20 is good..if you do a burn be sure to use correct amount for the room....I nuked my entire Shed:doh:

take care and be safe

Thanks for all the responses folks, i appreciate it.

OGkushman, this Pre-98 is from Cali Connect seeds, ive run the same clone 8 times, so i dont think it originated with her, but i could be wrong.

The clones that i bought looked fine until 3 weeks flower, and now they are filthy with it, all the other plants dont appear to be affected except the Bubba.

Is eagle 20 safe to use this late in Flower without it affecting my buds taste/smell etc?

guess ill have to Burn every flip now im infected.

Latest posts

Back