Can I get some feedback on my grow??? Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the **** are you feeding them besides what you said. Those things are freaking huge and look great.

newgreenthumb said:
What the **** are you feeding them besides what you said. Those things are freaking huge and look great.

Thanks NGT.:peace:

Stunzeed..

You still didn't answer the question, is it an "ancient chinese secret"? :rofl:

newgreenthumb said:
You still didn't answer the question, is it an "ancient chinese secret"? :rofl:

Something like that.:p Anyway my tallest plant is 36" tall now and the next behind it is the "Chronic" strain and it is 24" tall and looking really nice. The shortest is 17" and the rest are in between somewhere. I will take more pics on my days off and at this rate they should be huge by then at the rate they are going. 23 days and counting...

Stunzeed..

if you use superthrive thats what you get

brouli said:
if you use superthrive thats what you get

Actually superthrive and Liquid Karma. Thats what I think makes the difference. Good luck my fellow stoners....

Stunzeed..

Day 26 Veg.

Ok Ok Frank.. .:peace: Everything is going great and the patient that I am growing for said the actual med card came in the mail yesterday. I will take a pic of that if anyone is interested at what one looks like. I have never seen it either so I am curious too. The indica looks droopy cuz she just got water and she droops alot every watering. They are taking tons of water too. Here are some new pics. Please leave feedback so I can get some opinions and or tips. Thanks

Stunzeed..:farm:

000_0619.jpg

000_0620.jpg

000_0623.jpg

000_0624.jpg

000_0635.jpg

000_0637.jpg

000_0642.jpg

000_0644.jpg

000_0645.jpg

000_0646.jpg

000_0650.jpg

What do you want the final height to be? Just remember in flowering they will get 2 to 3 times bigger!!! Grow looks effin amazing though! Good luck with them!

bombbudpuffa said:
What do you want the final height to be? Just remember in flowering they will get 2 to 3 times bigger!!! Grow looks effin amazing though! Good luck with them!

Hey BBP,

They are gonna be huge I agree but I am gonna experiment a little with side lighting. I was actually positioning the lights just before I started posting. I am putting white plastic on one wall and hanging my lights about 30 inches away from that pointing at about a 45 degree angle at the plants and the wall. I am hanging another 1000w HPS today as well so I can give them some growing room but I am concentrating alot of light on them. I will post pics when I am done If anyone is interested in seeing.

Stunzeed..

bombbudpuffa said:

Oh sorry I didnt answer the height question. With the side lighting I am hoping it will slow down vertical growth a little and bush them out a bunch and grow some nice side nugs. I have 8 foot ceilings so they can grow as tall as that. If they get bigger than that I will cross that road when I come to it.There are alot worse problems than 8 foot plants.:eek:

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Oh sorry I didnt answer the height question. With the side lighting I am hoping it will slow down vertical growth a little and bush them out a bunch and grow some nice side nugs. I have 8 foot ceilings so they can grow as tall as that. If they get bigger than that I will cross that road when I come to it.There are alot worse problems than 8 foot plants.:eek:

Stunzeed..
Lol! That's true!:headbang2:

Hey all,

I have applied for my second card now so I am taking on 6 more plants. I just got homw from getting 4 of the new plants. They are Thai-Tanic clones that are well rooted and pretty established. I am gonna transplant them tommorrow or the next. As soon as I can get to the plant store. I am going to start a new journal when they go into bloom since they will both be in seperate areas. I will keep everyone updated. Also what can you good people tell me about the Thai-Tanic strain? Thanks

Stunzeed..:peace:

:ccc: The new ones in the bags are Thai-Tanic. Let me know what you think.

Stunzeed..

000_0690.jpg

000_0693.jpg

000_0694.jpg

000_0695.jpg

000_0696.jpg

000_0697.jpg

000_0698.jpg

000_0699.jpg

000_0702.jpg

000_0703.jpg

000_0704.jpg

lookin great man...u got some nice bushy plants there..keep it up

Those are looking very nice and bushy. Clearly someone knows what their doing. Those 1000hps must just force feeding those babies the light.

Latest posts

Back