Can I get some feedback on my grow??? Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I have 6 plants on a 19 on 5 veg cycle. They are planted in 15gal pots filled with a local nursery's premium potting soil. They are under a 1000w HPS. I am growing (2 "Chronic" clones and the rest are clones from unknown strains. I am using superthrive and Botannicare Gro Pro veg fertilizer. Please give me some feedback. Thanks

000_0482.jpg

000_0485.jpg

000_0487.jpg

As far as i can tell everything looks good. The plant in the one pic is yellow but i'm sure that's just from the 1000 watt hps. Why do you have them on 19/5 lighting? Just curious.

The 19 on 5 off was just to split the difference from what everyone seems to debate. 20/4 or 18/6. Can you tell me anything about the "Chronic" strain? Thanks

Stunzeed

Here are some updated pics. I had a nitrogen problem but its fixed now. #3,7, and 8 are the "Chronic" strain from clones and the rest are unknown dank from friends clones it is between 2 strains for #s 1 and 5. Silver Haze or Fuckberry which is supposed to be a blueberry and alaskan thunderfuck cross. Sorry if the language offends anyone but I did not make these names up and I am hoping that you can help me figure it out. Thanks..

Stunzeed...

Copy of 000_0499.jpg

Copy of 000_0500.jpg

Copy of 000_0501.jpg

Copy of 000_0503.jpg

Copy of 000_0504.jpg

Copy of 000_0505.jpg

Copy of 000_0506.jpg

Copy of 000_0508.jpg

Copy of 000_0510.jpg

Whats going on stunzeed. What do ya need help figuring out?

Hey TBG. The only help I need right now is if you can help me identify a couple plants. I just wanted to post some new pics to show any progress. Im sure at some point I will need some help with something or other. Thanks for lookin at the thread.

Stunzeed...

stunzeed said:
Hey TBG. The only help I need right now is if you can help me identify a couple plants. I just wanted to post some new pics to show any progress. Im sure at some point I will need some help with something or other. Thanks for lookin at the thread.

Stunzeed...
When you say identify do you mean male or female or the strain?

I dont know if its possible to figure it out by seeing pictures but I do have it narrowed down to two different kinds as I have said above. I will keep posting pics as they change. Thanks...

Stunzeed...

you have Chronic which is an indica strain... the #4 & 5 pics are definitely sativa type strains, you can tell that immediately by the differences in the leaves. Sativa's have narrow leaves while Indica has wide broad leaves. When yu go to flower just remember that the Sativa's usually take longer to mature. Looking good, what ever you are doing keep doing it. I am a hydro grower, so I don't have advice for you on growing, hydro I would start them to flower at 12-15 inches tall. That's my two cents :peace:

Thanks R68!!! I was wondering though, I have 8 foot ceilings and 15 gallon pots. I am trying to maximize my yield. How long should I wait to bloom them? They are growing really fast. Thanks all!!!

Stunzeed...

How old are they? What ya wanna do is wait for either alternating nodes or pre flowers which usually take about 6 to 8 weeks depending on the strain. This is a sign that your plant is mature and ready for flower.

Thanks TBG, I am not sure how old they are but I have had them about 3 weeks. The tallest is 13 inches. Here are some updated pics. Sorry Im not a great photographer. They were transplanted about 2 weeks ago but I battled two transplants as the soil was crap the first time and the one in pic two had a major Nitro defficiency due to nute lock out. Now disreguard pic one and two for this question. Now pics 3 and 5 are supposed to be the same strain but they are not looking so much anymore. My question is for the strain Chronic will the leaves tend to grow fat or more skinny? Also how many points should the leaves have? 3,5, or 7 for that one? All plants are green now just yellow due to the light. Thanks guys!!

Stunzeed...

000_0527.jpg

000_0528.jpg

000_0530_01.jpg

000_0531.jpg

000_0533_00.jpg

Ravishing_68 said:
you have Chronic which is an indica strain... the #4 & 5 pics are definitely sativa type strains, you can tell that immediately by the differences in the leaves. Sativa's have narrow leaves while Indica has wide broad leaves. When yu go to flower just remember that the Sativa's usually take longer to mature. Looking good, what ever you are doing keep doing it. I am a hydro grower, so I don't have advice for you on growing, hydro I would start them to flower at 12-15 inches tall. That's my two cents :peace:
Does the strain Chronic tend to grow with more Sativa or Indica traits as it is crossed? #3 above is the one I believe to be 99% for sure The Chronic but tell me what you think. Thanks for your two cents

Stunzeed..

Tried to find a picture of a small Chronic plant for ya but could only find one in full flower. From what i have read it has more of the Indica traits. Here is the pic i found.

SRS_Chronic_L.jpg

Awesome TBG thanks! I would be really interested in seeing a grow journal on this strain if anyone knows where I can find one. Thanks all!

Stunzeed..

Is the video about the specific strain "The Chronic"? Oh yeah You Tube is a great source of information. I like the Jorge Cervantes , and Growing Dutch. Thanks guys and gals!

Oh yeah it is a little off the subject but you tube has a very clever video of a Jamie Kennedy song called "Circle circle dot dot". It is a very basic song, pretty comical actually but it is so catchy and the video is really clever. Take a big bong hit and check it out.

I just found out that video is from a fan who won a contest of who could make the best video for the song. I do warn you..... It is rap..... And it is on a eh 7 mabey 8 year old level.

Stunzeed..

Opencountry said:
Mr Green Grows White Widow and AK-47 in the movie I grow Chronic But any how you have a nice big grow room there, Lookin good

Thanks Opencountry,
They have changed alot in the last week. On my days off I will take more pictures. About the size of the room, yeah it is pretty big and it has forced air heating and cooling so temp is easy to control in there. I would get more plants except it is a med grow and in my area you can only have 6 mature plants per card. Soon I will be a caregiver for another card holder which means 6 more plants. I can have a total of 4 cards at my grow site and hope to as this is quickly becoming a very entertaining hobby to say the least.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back