can i git some help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcshoeco1041

smoking good
Reaction score
i feel like im completely lost in trying to figure out male or female plants. i cannot for the life of me find differences between my plants . could anyone post of few pics of the female plant and what to look for? ive checked out some of the forums already. i have been vegging for 7 weeks now, so i feel like i should be able to tell which is which. thx guys:cool:

Male>>> DSC025862.JPG

Female>>>female-cannabis-plant-stem.jpg

Both preflowers Diagram>>Marijuana-sexing-female-male-1.gif

That ended that thread quick LOL Hamster given it straight and on the quick draw ;)

BWD

It's acording to the strain and growing conditions to just how fast a strain will show sex so show in 4 weeks and other can take 8 weeks . You can rush a plant to sexual maturatity no matter what other say you just can't rush a plant

I have had many plants that did not show until 8 weeks. I would not get too anxious. Once you see the difference, you will realize just how much difference there is in a male and a female.

The first time I grew the Blueberry Punch, it was 6 weeks old and growing like wildfire and wasn't showing anything tellable so we put them in the dark for about 24hrs, then on 12/12 and within 2 days they were popping preflowers everywhere. :)

Latest posts

Back