can i keep them in the open?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
hi guys. this is my setup.. any suggestions.....should i inclose them or keep them in the open? and the fan should i have its direction towards the plants or lights?

setup.jpg

setup1.jpg

setup 2.jpg

That looks like some crazy sci-fi high tech movie stuff right there. I am expecting a pod person to be laying on an operating table in the back ground somewhere. Set-up looks cool, but that is about all the advice I can offer right now as I still have no clue what I am doing. . . yet.

I would point the fan at the plants. This would simulate the plants natural environment. The light breeze would toughen up the stems and the plant would be better able to cope with the weight of the buds later on.

If you enclose them completley there will be higher light intensity for the plants. Should improve yield a bit.

peace :)

better yet... get another fan and have one on the light and another on the plants.
looks good for veg and clone. do you have a seperate area for flower?

what type of lights are u using ?????

no i dont have an area for flowering...im thinking of moving 2 of 400 mh and switch them to HPS and leave the big light for veg.

Im using MH 1000w can be swithched to 1000w hps, 20,000K, blue spec, 56,000lumens (RADIUM LIGHTS)
and two 400w MH swithable to 400w HPS[/B][/B]

i would, (just thinking) us one of the 400w mh's for veg and the 1000w hps and 400hps for flower. assuming u can get another area for veg or flower, probably veg because you can make a cheap cabnet. see TBG threads. and u have a decent sized flower room assuming u can make it 100% dark.

Latest posts

Back