Can I pour my marijuana olive oil on my regular weed and then smoke it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greened

Bong Load Clearer
Reaction score
I have bud oilve oil. If i pour just a little on my bud, could i smoke it? the same way people do with putting hash oil on bud and then smoking it.

:yeahthat: Gack!! That would be some foul smoke...

Peace...j.b.

godspeedsuckah said:
cook with it, it is not the same as hash oil.

Olive oil can turn rancid when you heat it; contrary to popular belief it is best to not cook with olive oil. Use it on a salad, or literally drink it.

greened said:
I have bud oilve oil. If i pour just a little on my bud, could i smoke it? the same way people do with putting hash oil on bud and then smoking it.
:holysheep: w.t.f.? 2morrow im doing an oil change in my car. im going 2 smoke the spent oil in my steam roller.

LOL! How high do you need to get? Thats funny. Yeah heating olive oil to smoking point..which is very low compared to most other oils changes it molecularly to a point that is very unhealthy. Stick to cooking with it. When I say cooking I mean baking or (sauteeing)sp? at medium temps. You'll know when you go to hot as you can see smoke coming off the surface.

I would recomend you walk softly(and carry a big stick)... This is to say,use extreme caution.. I tried cooking some bud with olive oil. then affixed it to the peanut butter crackers.... Oh boy!!!! Not cool at all!!!!!!!!!! I got sick as a dog,LITTERALLY.. We may be and I say We, if you decide to go ahead you will regret it as I... Bee prepared. And I will see you on the other side....... HE HE :)

P>S> One Dumbarse is plenty

smokingjoe said:
Olive oil can turn rancid when you heat it; contrary to popular belief it is best to not cook with olive oil. Use it on a salad, or literally drink it.

:confused:

Any cook I've ever known including myself will tell you that olive oil is the absolute BEST saute and salad oil you can use. In fact, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil are the ONLY oils I will saute with. They are the healthiest and most flavorful oils to cook with. You can't really do much else with olive oil unless you are sauteing, frying or making salads. Telling people not to use it in stovetop cooking is very misinformative, even check out the sources I list.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

edit: sources 1 2 3

edit: sorry for getting off-topic

mal_crane said:
:confused:

Any cook I've ever known including myself will tell you that olive oil is the absolute BEST saute and salad oil you can use. In fact, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil are the ONLY oils I will saute with. They are the healthiest and most flavorful oils to cook with. You can't really do much else with olive oil unless you are sauteing, frying or making salads. Telling people not to use it in stovetop cooking is very misinformative, even check out the sources I list.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

edit: sources 1 2 3

edit: sorry for getting off-topic

Olive oil should not be heated at high temp. It is fine with a salad or very low heat cooking but should not be used for high temp cooking.

See the comment re the molecular structure above.

Coconut oil is great for high temp cooking.

this is really funny i had a good laugh people must think im crazy i was laughing so hard

Medical cannabis oil il electronic cigarette ? how to "smoke" cannabis oil without smoking ? vaping in ecig ?

Hello,

I am sorry but I am new here and I hope that it is okay to post this message because I need help.

I use cannabis oil for medical purpose and found that smoking it has the fastest result, ut the problem, is that I don't like and don't want to smoke tobacco.

-

Can you tell me how I could get my cannabis oil drops without smoking ? Maybe I could use an electronic cigarette (ecig) ?

If you know what I can buy cheap on Aliexpress or any Chinese website to vape cannabis oil, it would help me greatly.

I cannot find any specific device to inhale cannabis oil without smoking, so maybe any electronic cigarette would do ?

-

Thank you so much for your help.

I hope to receive emails when somebody replies to help me.

Alternative use. Check out decarbing with oil. It involves carefully sauteining with oil to bring out the full potency, then using the oil to bake or make gummies with.

Follow the directions though and be very careful with doses. There is a place called too high and this is how you find it. I use coconut oil. I have a few spare syringes that i got to measure and add acid to correct pHs in hydro. 3mm had me stumbling. Don't smoke it though, and I would hesitate vaping either. Each batch is different in strength.

The high takes an hour to hit but is both mellow and intense.

Smoking cannabis and cannabis concentrates is not smoking tobacco and they are not the same.

If anyone see this maniac cop 2 great stoner flick anyway had to cut down a hermi dipped it in grape oil and yeah think I will get high? Fresh didn't dry it out just thought ugh tea or in the vegan meat pie.

Latest posts

Back